Tuesday 15 May 2012

FOTD/OOTD: Awake looking neutral look (using Too Faced, NYX, Wet n wild)

Just another quick morning and I decided to keep things simple and bright! lots of love to the inner corners, even though I end up wiping there a lot until all the shimmers gone!

I'm off for an afternoon at the beach with some friends! Hope to get a more even tan!

Continue below for close ups and the products used!

Bright eye neutral look!
Bright eye neutral look with lots of inner corner highlight!
Bright eye neutral look with lots of inner corner highlight!
Products used:

All the basics I usually use! Foundation powder crushed into a jar, concealer (maybelline/ZA), liquid eyeliner (peripera--- check out the haul!---this is amazingly easy to use!), Kiss me heroine mascara
I used the browbone shade for the inner third of my lid. Any highlight...luminous or matte can do
The walnut bronzed taupe color in the NYX trio for the outer two thirds of my lid
Sexpresso, a matte dark brown for the crease, any dark brown shade will do
The three palettes! For a closer look check out the links above!
Use any luminous white/cream highlight and blend well on the inner third!
My lashes look soo lush! Kiss me Heroine mascara (Check out here!)
Tank from zara on sale, thick form fitting stretching material I like. Basic skinny jeans, my best pair ever from River Island...
Outer short cut out jacket from The Editor's Market in Orchard Cathy...all their clothes are F size or free size but I'd say the tops will fit a size 14 UK at biggest...mostly between UK 8-12
Taupe sandals from MDK...Haul post here!

So I'm off to the beach soon! I've only got my Biology exams and then I'm done!! 


Thanks for stopping by!


19 comments:

  1. Love your eye makeup, you look gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look,Sharlynn! ;D
    I love how you put a lot of highlight on your inner corners, brighten up your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! It really works on all looks, I just love the brightness xp

      Delete
  3. so so cute and I like your Look too :)
    have a nice day :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeee this look. Your eyes look so bright and you look so healthy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love a neutral look, its so fresh faced :) And you look uber pretty!

    www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, definitely wanted to look fresh! thanks so much :)

      Delete
  6. you look sooo cute!
    I love your eyes! :)

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous look! i like how you do the eyeliner!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm thinking about doing an eyeliner tutorial for different ways! xp

      Delete
  8. I HAVE to get that NYX trio. Its so pretty! And that too faced palette is one of my favorites:) Gorgeous look, dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the trio is very pigmented, all three shades are amazing! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  9. Your eye makeup is soo pretty. I love those colors! Your outfit is cute too =) Your blog is so lovely =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...yep, subtle goes with everything! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...