Saturday 12 May 2012

FOTD/OOTD: Deep smokey brown with Dior!


Only FOUR more IB exams left! Wish me luck my lovely followers~!

Highschool has been an interesting experience, I wouldn't want to do it again but I hope to meet some people I got to know again. I'm saddened by how everything's just changed so easily, no more routine, no more seeing friends everyday but hey! That's life, I'm scared but I'm excited, I want more!

Just another quick smoky brown I did a while ago when I went out with my mom. I grabbed by Dior Cannage travel palette and used the dark brown in it for this look!

For my review and swatches of the Dior Cannage Voyage Collection eyeshadows look here!

Continue below for a close up and my outfit!


Deep smoky brown eyes with Dior!




Deep smoky brown eye with Dior!

Deep smoky brown eye with Dior!

Products used: 

  • Dior palette- Dark brown eyeshadow                           (swatches/ review here!)
  • lancome palette- white highlight eyeshadow/ blush     (swatches/ review here!)
  • Kiss Me Herione- mascara                                            (review here!)
  • Maybelline- concealer/powder                                      (swatches/ review here!)

This look was simply created by applying a tape on the sides for a clean edge, primer, then packing on the brown eyeshadow all over the lid. Then blending the eyeshadow up and adding a highlight shade in the inner corners and finally mascara!


Deep smoky brown eyes with dior eyeshadow
Deep smoky brown eyes with dior eyeshadow

I love the blush included in lancome travel palettes, 02 Rose Sable (this was from a month ago, funny bump under my eye is gone now!)
Bare lips, glowy cheeks and deepened eyes!
Tank top from Dorthy Perkins, printed silky feeling shirt from Topshop, black 'formal' looking mini skirt from River Island, Taupe bag from Charles & Keith


Hope the weeks gone well for everyone! My exams have been really good and I hope next week goes just as well! 

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful! You look so cute! And I like your Outfit :)
    Have a nice day :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty as usual! :)Love that blush colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! I love it too! Really flattering on all skin I find!

      Delete
  3. Really pretty eye look, I love the colours you used and how the shadows have been blended. The tape trick is always so nifty and gives such a gorgeous effect. The blush colour is super pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I just used two colors! The brown and a matte white highlight, the brown dior shadow itself changes tone and has so much dimension by itself!! Yes, tape is magic! :)

      Delete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...