Monday 7 May 2012

FOTD/OOTD: Easy glittery brown eyes feat. Too Faced Natural Eye Kit!


On a blogging roll yet again! I've got two exams tomorrow and I really need to de-stress hence blogging! I've got some many posts lined up and here's one I did more than a month again after I posted my 100th blog post special featuring the Too Faced Natural Eye Kit!

Here's a look I did with it which was quite 'glittery' I may add, now I use tissue to catch fall! I've been on a rage of neutrals recently so I apologize if browns bore you but I just love them!


Continue below for the look, steps to get it and products used!

Glittery brown eyes using the Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Easy glittery brown eyes with the Too Faced Natural Eye Kit
Easy glittery brown eyes with the Too Faced Natural Eye Kit
Easy glittery brown eyes with the Too Faced Natural Eye Kit
Use scotch tape for a defined edge and for a sharp gel liner wing!
I used Silk Teddy on the middle of my lid! (should've used Nude Beach instead!)
Sexpresso on the outer corner to deepen the eye socket and blended into Silk Teddy for taupey transition shade
A touch of Nude Beach on the inner corners which had heavy glitter fall out! Remember to use loose powder or hold a tissue below to prevent a glittery face!
Add gel liner and then remove the tape from the bottom up slowly for defined wing!
Easy glittery brown eye with winged liner!

This was from more than a month ago...my skin was healing from small break outs and had lots of patchiness from scarring. Since then my skin's been very clear with few pimples. I now only use spot concealing and powder, no more liquid foundations unless to pat over the concealed areas.


Here I used Maybelline Mineral Power liquid concealer, it's very pigmented. I've tried both shades 1 and 2 in Singapore and have mixed them together for a better match!


Before concealing...
After concealer and powder...

On my cheeks is Rose Ambre from Bourjois! (review and swatches here!)

As you can see I've got lots of small sun spots/scars on my cheeks! I try not to conceal too heavily, I want my skin to breathe!

Black tank, simple cotton shirt and hot pink jeans from zara that are now too big for me! (I've throw them in the dryer after washing for shrinking, it works!)
The completed FOTD!
Do you have a favourite neutral/natural palette you reach for often? 
 let me know!
  
Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

  1. This look is just gorgeous! I always love how one can use make up to conceal and enhance just the way one wants!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Make up can be used in so many ways, from simple to complexly awesome! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, amazing skin with just powder and concealer! Think I need to try that Maybelline Mineral Power liquid concealer, it seems to work a treat. Really pretty eye look, it's definitely something that I'd wear :) I really like how the gradient of colour really gives depth to the eyes. I've yet to try Too Faced eyeshadows but I've heard such positive feedback about them, some say they even prefer them to the UD Naked palettes. The blush looks gorgeous on you, such pretty rosy cheeks that look natural and flattering, not overdone at all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that concealer is pretty heavy duty when layered on with patting motions! I always usually add a darker shade into the outside crease even though they're small it helps a lot with depth! And yes, me's a blush lover! thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. love how you did your liner there - very natural glam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best set of Vichy!
    Shadow palette is divine - you buy me this? :)Please !!!
    I joked !! :)
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I couldn't afford another palette right now! x.x it's all good :)

      Delete
  5. I love that palette! But I still always reach for my Naked palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grrr...I want a Naked palette! need to get my hands on Naked2!! xp

      Delete
  6. pretty look and pretty eyeshadow palette too !!
    I like your pink pants! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I love them too! I need to pick up more hot pink pieces! they make me feel so girly and glam :)

      Delete
  7. You so pretty! :3 I love the pants, I've been dying for pants like those, maybe turquoise.. Hmmm.. And you don't need lipstick! your natural colour is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh...I think that type of color would be awesome with your skin! thanks! I rarely wear lipstick but I do like dark bold colors like pinks and reds! :)

      Delete
  8. Wonderful! Amazing and so pretty!
    I love this Look!
    Have a nice day!
    Kissssssss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. I love colored trousers in general. Need a minty green pair! =)

      Delete
  10. i like how the eyes glow....i reach for the naked palette since it's really the only neutral palette that i have as i don't really like neutral looks

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...