Sunday 6 May 2012

FOTD: Smokey Purple (2012) May 2~ First IB Exam day!


Hey my lovely followers! We are not smack into week two of IB exams all over the world! I've got two subjects completely out of the way (Art and Mathematics), German Abinitio is next and English!

I woke up extra early on the morning of my first exam (english paper 1) and did this beautiful smokey purple with a l'oreal infalliable eyeshadow in Purple Obsession! (which was discontinued/sold out and now is back! *squeal*!)

I will be reviewing the eyeshadows I picked up recently soon after posting the haul post for everything I got that day! 


Continue below for more photos and products for this look! 

FOTD: Smokey Purple with l'oreal inffaliable eyeshadow in Purple Obsession!


FOTD: Smokey Purple with l'oreal inffaliable eyeshadow in Purple Obsession!
See how most of the color isn't visible face on with my tiny lids?
FOTD: Smokey Purple with l'oreal inffaliable eyeshadow in Purple Obsession!
FOTD: Smokey Purple with l'oreal inffaliable eyeshadow in Purple Obsession!
From below, upper lashline not lined but plenty of mascara!


Products used:

  • Maybelline Mineral power concealer (as eye primer)  My Review here!
  • Za liquid concealer in 2 (review to come!)
  • loose powder mix of Maybelline OC2 and Aqua label OC20
  • Rimmel exxagerate waterproof eyedefiner in 261 Noir (as color base) (review to come!)
  • l'oreal infalliable single eyeshadow in 005 Purple Obsession (iridescent finish)
  • Kiss me Herione long & curl waterproof mascara  My Review here!

My hair being all healthy and shiney and smooth! It's wavy from being clipped/tied up! I don't heat style my hair, only for special occasions.




What I wore, so much taupe! Oh I love it!
Taupe trousers, sandals and nails!
Flawless base with concealer and powder, smokey eyes and bare lips to go!

Taking the extra time to put a bit more effort into a pretty face in the morning, motivates me to wake up earlier and to take care of myself for the sake of myself. Not for anyone else but firstly for my own sake. I've been sticking to neutrals a lot, I love them but I need to do a bit more color, it perks me up!


Do you like colored smokey eye make up? let me know!


Feel free to leave comments! Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

  1. pretty look!! I don't wear purple very often bcause I don't think I can pull it off. But purple looks pretty on you!!

    and I looooove your sandals ;)

    xx,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh purple is such a great color on asian skin tones! I think it looks so good on darker eyes. Do try it out sometime! Thanks!! I love them too! xx

      Delete
  2. I looveee your bag, where is it from? Gorgeous eye look, I love purple eyeshadow though I haven't been wearing it as much lately (it's all about neutrals these days). You've really perfected your colourful smokey eye, it looks gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bag's from Charles & Keith, I believe there are some outlets in Australia but I got it in December so it may be cleared or is being cleared out by now.

      I totally agree! Minimal and simple is all in the rage for being quick and put together! thanks, I believe it's all down to blending and placement so we can see the 'smoking' of the shadow! :)

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty! @o@ And I love your sandals. :D Good luck for your tests!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for a couple of blog awards. :D http://beautyandthecheap.blogspot.in/2012/05/blog-awards-time.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shucks!! You're too kind! I don't think I'll have the time to get around to it just yet but thank you so much!

      Delete
  5. This is a pretty makeup look and outfit. I hope school is going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So far so good, still another two weeks of exams! x.x

      Delete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...