Tuesday 8 May 2012

Review: Bourjois contour clubbing waterproof eyeliner in 2 shades! (green, teal)

All Bourjois products I've tried I've love and these two waterproof creamy eyeliners are no different! Picked on up in Singapore and one when I was living in Cambodia...they have an even wider range of products there as they get their stock from Thailand.

Continue below for the quick review and swatches!

Bourjois contour clubbing waterproof eyeliner in 43 green Insomniak and 45 blue remix
Bourjois contour clubbing waterproof eyeliner in 43 green Insomniak and 45 blue remix
Bourjois contour clubbing waterproof eyeliner in 43 green Insomniak and 45 blue remix
 43 green Insomniak and 45 blue remix (cool lighting)
 43 green Insomniak and 45 blue remix (warm lighting)
Packaging & Product!

Nothing special about the packaging, they come in plastic tubes that need to be sharpened, the caps are real sturdy plastic that wont's crack if put on very tightly.

The eyeliner is just gorgeous, very creamy and blendable, these could be used alone as an eyeliner, blended out as a cream shadow or as a base for powder eyeshadow. I often put a line of this above my typical black eyeliner which adds an 'omph' to an everyday eyeliner look.

Here I've used a tissue paper to wipe the swatches after a minute, the turquoise swatch was done second and hence didn't dry as much as the green one. I love the vivid pigmentation and the metallic  finish. They are very waterproof/smudge proof but I'd still put powder around the edges of my eyes/underneath to prevent any transfer! 

Wiped with a tissue after one minute of drying time ( blue was applied second)

Paid: $15.90 SGD ($12.70 USD) (Paid about $6 USD in Phnom Penh, cambodia at the Bourjois counter)

Recommend: Yes! Pigmented, metallic, creamy and versatile, the colors are glorious!

Repurchase: Yes but not very soon, I've got enough for now! 


Bottom line: Great quality and color pay off, I see these being very useful for going out and quick pops of color. Do check them out if you get the chance!


Have you tried Bourjois eyeliners? 
 let me know!


Feel free to comment! Thanks for stopping by!


20 comments:

  1. I bought the blue remix yesterday. :D The lady swatched it and I was just like: @o@ YES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the pigmentation is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these shades are just gorgeous! It looks so creamy and pigmented too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are of excellent quality, I just wish I had a more pricey brand name to compare them with because I think they'd fair very well.

      Delete
  4. I love them too but, it's a hassle taking them off at the end of the day >,<

    Great review, hon<3

    xoxo
    EV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used oil based make up remover! No problemo for everything! you're welcomed! :)

      Delete
  5. those are gorgeous colours! thanks for the review! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog girlie!! A good review. Want to follow each other? Let me know!

    Katie
    Belle De Jour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pigmentation is beaauutiful and the colors themselves are so nice~!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazingly pigmented! welcomed! :)

      Delete
  8. I really LOVE the green! I have bought several green eyeliners but they never really show up, this has the rich pigmentation that I'm looking for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do get your hands on one if you get the chance!:)

      Delete
  9. i love the color of these!! so pretty. will def check them out.

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...