Wednesday 23 May 2012

Things to Trash for April 2012!

Sorry for the little break! So much has gone on, I'm done with exams!

Should be posting more this week before flying off next week to see my classmates graduate. Thanks to new followers and people stopping by!

Here are my empties for April! Continue below for the overview!


April 2012 empties!


Nivea extra whitening liquid deodorant, keeps dry all day, smell amazing all day and does lighten up the under arms!

Pantene moisturizer hair mask..smells good, has a very soft cream like texture, the new packaging gives you less product!

Dove conditioner for dry hair...rich and great for quick washes, a little goes a long way. I always repurchase dove shampoos/conditioners in different variations.

Neutrogena Deep Clean cleanser, smell fresh and great for a clean squeaky face first thing in the morning. It can be a bit drying, I usually had to use a moisturizing product after washing with this!

One of the things I always repurchase from Body Shop. The Peppermint smoothing pumice foot scrub. Used with a pumice stone, it works wonders.

l'oreal perfect clean foaming gentle scrub with apricot seed bits...used with a silicone scrubber, a mild soap good for removing tough foundation after a day and night out!



Anything you've thrown out recently worth mentioning? 
Have you tried any of these products?
 let me know!



Thanks for stopping by!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...