Tuesday 27 November 2012

Special: Home made wantons and cookies with the boyfriend!

Cookie time! I had a foodie day with my boyfriend two weeks ago, we made fresh prawn and chives wantons as well as chocolate chip cookies. He made himself a GIANT one!

I love spending time with him, either cooking, catching a film or going to do something at the beach however time is precious and both of us are quite occupied with school/work/family.

 PS.
As of today, I had to upgrade my google account as I filled up my 1 GB space for albums. I realize that my uploads of fullsize photos 80% of the time has probably contributed to that and the fact that I have uploaded alot of individual photos instead of what i do now. I intend for my upgraded 25GB to last me a much longer time!

Continue below for photos of the food in the making!
A weekend with my boyfriend, baking cookies, making wantons, watching Walking Dead and eating Pizza Hut!


Ingredients for fresh wanton filling. One is pure shrimp, the other made of onions, coriander, mushrooms, sesame oil, mince pork and some seasoning.


The finished fried wantons! Eaten up in about 15 minutes, plus we ate about 20 pieces before they were all done!

Putting the cookies together, he made a face in the dough ball! I got the recipe off someone's blog and just quadrupled it. Then I put some almond onto some of them!
These were from another bunch I made one my own. These are Parmesan cheese cookies, difficult to form with cookie cutters because the dough is so fragile. Very dry this cookie is...I'd rather something less dry.
All the delicious home made chocolate chip cookies, some with almond flakes!

Had an day packed with yummy foods. We ordered his favorite supreme pizza and spicy wings from pizza hut, I rarely eat pizza and it was really good. My dog couldn't help but to watch and come around to sniff the food every few minutes!
And my dearest eating his personal giant cookie with extra chips he made for himself! Can't believe how he manages to stay so slim!

Besides the sad brick wall I hit with my online album for my blog being full, I'm very grateful for everything this month. I'll be going to back to school soon! Sadly make up is not allowed for the course I'm signing up for, its not normal university but at a culinary school.

I love make up, I love food...I'm happy with things so far and just hope for better to come.

Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They were so delicious! Thanks for coming by! :)

      Delete
  2. oooooh I loooove cookies!!!!
    is your dog a husky?? I love siberian husky! always want to adopt one!! what is his/ her name?? >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks, it is a husky! He's so lovely but a bit stupid and needs a lot of attention! His name is 'sirius' like the character from Harry Potter!

      Delete
  3. Awww cuties!
    cookies look delicious though :)
    xoxo
    your fab follower
    J.
    >give my blog a look too? :)
    http://www.fabulosis.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food looks so yummy! What a lovely day you spent with your bf. :) Homemade wonton is the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's either something like this or a day out! I need the quality time, home made is the best and easy too! ^^

      Delete
  5. you and your boyfie looks so lovely!! the cheese cookie is so cute ^^_^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet! I've been told we look cute! Even without any make up on either of us like that day! hah!

      Delete
  6. the cookies look delicious! I haven't had to upgrade my account yet, which is weird cuz I post a lot of pictures! and wow you're allergic to a lot of things yaa sucks about the plastic and leather :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's because you make resize your photos before upload? well...I know mine are HUGE before i upload them so they are uploaded full size technically...stupid me. I know, and it sucks as I like leathery stuff and metal jewelry!

      Delete
  7. awww you two baked together? super cute :)
    they look yummy!

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cookies look so delicious and your boyfriend is so adorable haha! :D
    Good luck in Culinary school!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...