Monday 5 November 2012

Quick review: Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in shade 537!

Brown shimmery lippie anyone? I've only had a few of these all thanks to my mom who picked them up on airplanes in sets. This is from their older packaging and line, however I find the color very suited for fall and the color palette being seen everywhere!

Continue below for a quick look at the lipgloss!

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in shade 537
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in shade 537
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in shade 537
My bare lips, very pink toned naturally
After one application of the gloss, the fine shimmer showing up through the sheer wash of color

The packaging of their products have always been an allure. I do love the clear tube packaging and the brush applicator. The cap 'clicks' lock shut after twisting it close which ensure no leaking at all. The shade is a very reddish brown with pink/orange reflective fine shimmer bits.

All the glossy I have from Dior are shimmery. The texture of this gloss is very thin and light in pigment. This would layer well but is nice to wear on its own, however you'd need lots of reapplying throughout the day if you want the gloss to always be this glossy and the initial color.

I rarely reach for glosses anymore because I'm just sticking to lipbalms and tinted balms but this is wonderful with the earthy darker color palettes we're seeing now.


Have you tried any Dior lipglosses? 
Sheer or pigmented lipgloss?
 let me know!


Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. this one looks good!
    I am not really a fan of Dior make up products, but I have heard good things about them,but they maybe just dont out of my ally..
    this lip gloss looks really nice, it gives the glossy effect without making your lips look oily..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very versatile shade! Great for layering! I think its one of the glossiest formulas around! yet not sticky...I heard their bases are great but I know their eyeshadows are so buttery and pigmented!

      Delete
  2. I love the shade, I have the same shade in another brand, it's natural reddish shade which can be worn with many outfits <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, agreed! This type of color works so well with everything you wear!

      Delete
  3. I love these<3 I think all the shades are pretty & something about them just looks different- it's almost like a glassy shine opposed to your typical glossy gloss.

    Great review<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, that's a great way to describe it! 'Glassy' and glossy! Thanks! ^^

      Delete
  4. Very pretty and natural looking colour :) It looks really glossy and I love the gold shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shimmer is a huge perk for me, I love how fine it is, definitely real pretty! :)

      Delete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...