I brought the Lancome Absolu Voyage palette for all my eye make (reviewed here) and brought Canmake blush PW24 (reviewed here) to use, I may have layered it with the blush included in the lancome kit so it's a bit pink looking in photos!
Nothing special, just an easy, natural but glam everyday look...I'm going easy on foundation nowadays, just concealer and powder and I plan to wear more blush, it really can make a face come alive!
Continue below for the list of products used!
|Just love how fluttery my lashes can look with a good coat of mascara!|
|Easy taupe/highlight and eyeliner!|
- Eyeshadows from the Lancome Absolu Voyage Palette (taupe brown/matte white)
- Kate Gel eyeliner in BK-1 Black
- Red Earth Mineral eye Primer
- Kiss me Herione Long and Curl waterproof mascara in Black
- Canmake blush in PW 24 (mixed with lancome blush subtil in rose sable)
- Maybelline Mineral power liquid foundation in OC 3/ mixed with L'oreal true match R2 (apricot Ivory)
- Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in nude lustre
Do you have any palettes for traveling? Any must have items that go with you? Let me know!
Feel free to leave comments!
Thanks for stopping by!