Saturday 3 March 2012

Food: #1 Shots of yummy home cooked dishes!

Just some shots of food I took a while back, all things home cooked and prepared! Lovely stuff!

Home made wantons and mee goreng (sweet sauce noodles)

Prawn and pork wantons in rice skin hence white color not yellow!

Egg and mayo mix with tomatos on toast!

Stir fried teriyaki pork slices, snow beans, fried prom fret fish and beef satay!

Homecooked curry chicken with prata and sugar (prata was defrosted and cooked)

Soya bean milk from the famous Singapore Selegie brand!




What kinds of food do you love most preparing and eating at home?
 Or are you more an eat out/take out person? 
Let me know!




5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I just died when I saw these yummy food. YOu're such a good cook. I like to cook too, and I try to use up whatever I have in my pantry and fridge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...thanks!!:)) I didn't make the curry though! Yes, it's so important to try to use up whatever we already have...I tend to be the one who cooks up scraps for quick meals! :)

      Delete
  2. awww, the food looks absolutely delicious, and i am drooling. your beauty blog is amazing! enjoyed browsing through some of your great posts, and i am now your newest follower on google. it's great finding inspirations from other bloggers, and i'd be honored if we stayed connected. wishing you all the best on your lovely blog, and have a fabulous day!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your home cooking looks really yummy!! South East Asia cooking is so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. D'aww...thanks so much! I never thought I'd catch on but I do love sharing quality posts when I can! Thanks for following I will check you out too:)

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...