Tuesday 30 August 2011

Fuschia Lips!

I was just fooling around with lipstick pretty much! I got a bunch in my NYX Haul...mostly for mom because she's a lipstick queen and can finish a tube in a matter of weeks! I been loving hot pink lip colors and ended up getting 2 lipsticks and backups that are pretty much dupes of each other....Eucalyptus and Chloe from NYX's round lipstick line!

I don't know which this one is but it sure is great! I read that a 'warm pink' lipstick draws attention away from blemishes...hah! I like that but I haven't worn lipstick like this out yet!


Oh...the loveliness!!

It's a nice balance between a cool/warm hot pink!
Still looking at my forehead?




Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. That color is utterly beautiful! It really really suits u. I never knew warm pink lippies draw attention away from blemishes! :)

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cynthia Z

    Thanks! I really like the color at the moment and it seems to work (drawing attention away). I'd look more at the center of my face than cheeks or forehead!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...