Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Fuschia Lips!

I was just fooling around with lipstick pretty much! I got a bunch in my NYX Haul...mostly for mom because she's a lipstick queen and can finish a tube in a matter of weeks! I been loving hot pink lip colors and ended up getting 2 lipsticks and backups that are pretty much dupes of each other....Eucalyptus and Chloe from NYX's round lipstick line!

I don't know which this one is but it sure is great! I read that a 'warm pink' lipstick draws attention away from blemishes...hah! I like that but I haven't worn lipstick like this out yet!


Oh...the loveliness!!

It's a nice balance between a cool/warm hot pink!
Still looking at my forehead?




Thanks for stopping by!





3 comments:

  1. That color is utterly beautiful! It really really suits u. I never knew warm pink lippies draw attention away from blemishes! :)

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cynthia Z

    Thanks! I really like the color at the moment and it seems to work (drawing attention away). I'd look more at the center of my face than cheeks or forehead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was stalking on your blog (dont judge lol) and i came across this. you used to be a monolid? :O it's so cool bc your double eyelids now are so perfect (the double eyelids that i've always wanted tbh). i clicked on this post bc the pic intrigued me! i have the almost exact same lipstick but still not confident enough to use it. great idea though! i will soon use it to distract people off other part of my face :>

    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your lovely comments! I do read all of them before they are published. Feel free to leave a link to your blog but I do not respond to 'follow for follow' comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...