Tuesday 30 August 2011

EOTD: Teal liner and Champagne!

A quickie post! I wore this look to school and I loved it! No mess, no smudging! 

Photos were taken after 10 hours of wear! 

I've realized that all my EOTD looks are when my eyelids are double! This is because of the strong waterproof mascaras I use, I will make sure to do some looks when my lids are single!

I used...
  • Bourjois contour clubbing waterproof eyeliner (45 blue remix)
  • Bourjois pot eyeshadow in 08 (very light golden champagne)
  • Maybelline's "the Magnum" volum' express in waterproof brown
  • Skin food small eyeshadow brush
Simple and eye catching!




This was at the end of the day! See how there's almost no smudging!

A bit of the highlighting color in the inner corners!

You can tightline the upper lash line for a more solid look but I haven't found a liner that is very waterproof on my upper lashline!

I usually apply mascara first and then a simple eyeshadow look...hence the skinny gap!

Steps!

1. Prime/dab a bit of foundation onto the lids...

2. Apply mascara/clean up smudging...let it dry...

3. Use a sponge tip or brush applicator, sweep on a light chanmpagne color...

4. Apply the teal liner to the thickness desired, leaving some eyeshadow visible...

5. Dab a little more eyeshadow on the inner corner!





Thanks for stopping by! 
Feel free to leave comments/questions!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...