We ate at a slightly upscale restaurant called "Angus Steak: Charcoal Grill Yakiniku Grill" Their food is a blend of Japanese and western grill using high quality Japanese beef!
I had some trouble at first deciding what make up to do but I ended up doing a layered and very rich looking brown eye!
Continue below for the food and look!
|New Years Eve Dinner at Angus Steak: Charcoal Steak Yakiniku Grill, teal glitter nails and a neutral glamorous easy look!|
|Freaking awesome nails with Sally hansen and glitter from Etude House!|
|Second bottle of this blue shade! I just love how bright it is, I wish I could wear nail polish like this to school!|
|What I did for mom! A rich rosy shade!|
|What happened yesterday morning! I can't believe my cat went to sleep next to our old doggie! Finally after 3 years maybe they're real friends! I think she thinks the dog is a big cat sometimes!|
|Made a creamy tomato and mushroom pasta sauce!|
|Love this look! I layered on Barry M dazzle dust in 51 over Maybelline color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze! Then a touch of matte dark brown on the outer V! It's so much richer and more glittery in person!|
|It rained the whole afternoon and I was afraid I wouldn't have enough light for taking photos!|
|Very simply done, a touch of highlight on the inner corner, under the brow, blending into the brown which stops above the crease!|
|I liked the look even without a lip color! I'm using Sleek Suede blush here! It's such a beautiful brownish peach shade and I packed it on!|
|With Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie!|
|My mom's finished look!|
|My finished look!|
|I used Missha Perfect Cover BB cream (my review here), Maybelline color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, Sleek blush from the Blush by 3 in Lace (my review here!) and a Revlon lip shade!|
- ZA pressed powder foundation (holy grail)
- Canmake Shading powder (for my eyebrows)
- False lashes by Stella
- Peri Pera 'I love BB cream' (my review here!)
- Peri Pera 'very nice brush eyeliner' (my review here!),
- Make up forever aqua eyes eyeliner (review to come)
- Maybelline magnum Ultra comb mascara (review to come)
- Sleek blush in suede (review to come)
- Red earth cream eye primer
- Canmake highlighter
- Revlon photo ready foundation powder in Ginger (use this for contouring)
- Sheene duo (used the matte brown)
- Barry M Dazzle dust in 51 (my review here!)
- Maybelline color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (review to come)
- ZA concealer perfection (review to come)
- Revlon lip butter in Sugar Plum
- Simple clear skin oil balancing moisturizer (review to come)
|I Used the cream shadow all over my lid, extending above the crease and blending the edges, then added the Dazzle dust on the center of the lid for extra dimension and shimmer, finishing with a matte dark brown on the outer V for depth!|
|I was planning to use this lash but it was too over whelming so I cut it in half and used them on my outer corners!|
|Sandals from Charles & Keith!|
|Awesome large pink NEON PINK plastic bag!|
|From across the dining room we could see our steaks being cooked!|
|My Sirloin, medium done, not too tough, not too soft...very nice|
|My yummy medium done japanese Sirloin steak!|
|Officially one of my favorite looks for the year, it looks effortless and beautiful with everything!|
Welcome new followers!
I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve!
Stay happy and healthy!
Thank you for visiting!