I've been very into neutrals and so this palette is a great way to spice up plain browns and earth colors.
Things used for this look!
- NYX Loose Powder in Light Beige
- NYX Mega shine Lipgloss in Clear
- NYX Triple eyeshadows in "Goldden/Rust/walnut bronze"
- Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Foundation in 103 True Ivory
- Maybelline's "the Magnum Volum' Express" waterproof black mascara
|Swatches of Golden, Rust and Walnut Bronze...no primer no base..|
|I used Rust on 2/3 of my lid and Walnut Bronze on the inner 1/3...mascara is rocking here....|
|I only put shadow onto the lid area, a touch of walnut bronze on the inner corner...|
|1 light coat of 'the magnum', my favorite mascara yet to be reviewed!|
|What is looks like from afar...yup, I'm not wearing any lip color...my lips can look very pigmented...|
|With full sun light...skin looking a bit paler and washed out...|
|Sun behind me...this is 2-3 shades darker than I am...nice even color though...|
|More accurate color for my skin...the shadow looks uneven but it looks fine with my funny crease...|
That's all folks! Thanks for stopping by!
Feel free to leave me comments and questions!