Tuesday 30 August 2011

Food: Mama noodles! (photos!)

Yes! I am on a blogging spree! I thought I want some variety so here's some noodles I made...we always add things and change things when it comes to instant noodles in my home!

This is a standard pack of Thai MaMa noodles, easily found at NTUC and other supermarkets here and in SE Asia...

Scroll below to see the steps I took to make this delicious bowl of noodles! Photos only!

Please enjoy!

A mouth water picture that will capture your attention! hehe

Shrimp Tom Yum Flavored MaMa noodles! Mushrooms, prawn, lemongrass and lime would make it complete!


Seasoning powder and chilli powder (not very spicy)...a small pack of paste

The noodles...like most typical packs, they fit in the hand...huge ramen packs is usual exception to this...

Add the seasoning and chilli powder to water, bring to a boil, only then dump the noodles in!

Mix the paste with some lime/lemon juice in the serving bowl!

Get some chinese parsley/cilantro!

Yep, and chop it up coarsely!

Dump the greens in and add fishballs or any kind of meat balls! I'm using mushroom balls cut in half!
A few dashes of sesame oil gives a strong aroma and works well with lime juice...

I like to add eggs to instant noodles...hehee it's been whipped around a bit..

And so we end up with yummy noodles! I like my noodles with minimal soup, this is for mom! I eat my noodles with the same pair of chopsticks I used to cook them!

The soup colored by the Blachan chilli and paste...
Mom, noshing away...

This is NOT for the faint hearted...if you're a greeny at chilli and spices...don't sign your death wish with this bottle...

Look at the fiery death that awaits! Some people find it 'smelly' or really strong...and everyone find it spicy as HELL!

Chocolate mochi desert...oh so yum.




That's all! Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those noodles are the BEST! I am having a flashback to all the good times I've had those :D Such an amazing flavor! I also like to add eggs to my instant noodles too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rainy Days and Lattes

    Eggs are wonderful! Fried, boiled, poached...so versatile and a yummy addition! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...