Tuesday 5 November 2013

Review: Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day Conditioner!

Glad Hair Day! Let's make this a quick sweet review! I go through so many shampoos and conditioners but I rotate between my favorites, usually different ones from Herbal Essence, Pantene, Dove, TheBodyShop and other asian brands. I really lust after every single product in the Soap & Glory skincare range but so far this is the only thing I picked up from them.

I picked this tube up in store and sniffed it and OH MY, it smells so fresh, sweet and light...just what I want my hair to smell like!


Continue below for the quick review!
Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day Daily Shine Conditioner

Packaging & Product!

I love the packaging! So modern retroeque, this company is so much like Benefit and theBalm, everything I love about their packaging. Pink, white, black and lots of fun description. In terms of the tube itself, nothing unusual at all except that I really like it.

The conditioner itself for me was good and not so good. On the plus side, why I bought this, was because of the scent! This was so fresh, sweet and light...I love sweet scents for my hair and I need it as I hate my hair smelling like food or sweat!

I didn't realize but there are two formulations of their conditioner, this is for fine to normal hair which I grabbed without realizing. All I wanted was just a regular conditioner for everyday use. However this formula was not thick, creamy and strong enough for my thick hair. I would apply this, leave it on for up to 15 mins and then after rinsing, my hair felt like I didn't put any conditioner in it!

Only after using it for a while, I noticed that on the back it says to get the "intensive" formula for thicker fuller hair which is me! I have however used this tube up as of this review and I don't regret trying it although it's pricey compared to my regular hair care that works very well for me.


Paid: $15-17 SGD or about $12-14 USD

Recommend: Nope, if you are a thick haired, curly haired or oily scalp lady this formula maybe too light and not work for you like it didn't for me! If your hair is finer, thinner or just average, this may be okay!

Repurchase:Not this version! I would like to check out the other version but I'm going through enough hair care at the moment and just want more skincare from them instead!

Bottom line: This conditioner has an amazingly refreshing sweet scent which I absolutely love however the formula is too light and does not give my hair the 'conditioned' feeling. I really need something thicker and 'greasy' in feel so it will coat and leave my hair smooth. For those with fine to normal hair do go ahead and check out!

Have you tried any haircare from Soap & Glory?
Tried any other things from them?
let me know!

Feel free to comment! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. looks great..i would love to try..
    check out my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/11/the-liebster-award.html?spref=fb

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww too bad this doesn't work for you >_<" but at least it smells nice ^_~

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...