Thursday 23 January 2014

Haul: Sleek i-divine Snapshots palette, blush in Antique and face contour kit!

Sleek haul! Yes, these items were part of the last make up products I bought last year in my Sleek order! I finally caved and decided to pick up the blush that was part of the Vintage Romance palette which I love (my review here), another palette after much thought and the face contour kit as I'd heard so much good about it!

I used to lust after almost every palette from Sleek but finally after much contemplation and looking through what I have, I decided to go ahead and buy the very colorful Snapshots palette!

Continue below for the haul!
 Sleek i-divine Snapshots palette, blush in Antique and face contour kit in Light!
Sleek blush in Antique! Limited Edition with the Vintage Romance palette (My review here)
Sleek blush in Antique 142
Sleek blush in Antique 142
Sleek blush in Antique 142 (A very interesting rosey, purplish, nude shade) Cannot wait to use it!
Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light (Chose the light shade as I'm now a NC 20)
Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light (Great first impression with the matte contour/bronzing shade)
Sleek i-divine Snapshots 732 palette

Sleek i-divine Snapshots 732 palette (I just had to get it, look at it! So many beautiful colorful shimmery shades, I see orangey pink looks, green blue looks and lots of fun pops!)

Yeah...as you can see even after having to spend quite a couple of hundred of dollars on a new beautiful Cannon digital camera, I still had to order from Sleek! They just never fail to meet my expectations and usually always exceed what I'm hoping for!

Do stay tuned for my reviews and my use of all my lovely new Sleek products!

Thank you for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Great products! I've always wanted to try Sleek products but its kinda hard to get hold of. Love the colors on the eyeshadow palette :) Looking forward for the review!

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleek is amazing isn't it??? their blushes are great and eyeshadows as well! the snapshots palette is so colorful! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I wish I could order Sleek. I bought a palette off amazon once, but it didn't seem legit. That colorful palette looks beautiful! Can't wait to see some looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what the Antique blush looks like on you! It looks like an interesting shade for blush - not the usual coral or rose hues. I've never tried Sleek cosmetics before, but everyone's been raving about them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great Sleek haul! I love their products, their all so amazing. That palette is do bright & beautiful.. Can't wait to see the looks you create with it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who doesn't love a great haul :P
    The sleek blush in antique looks like a gorgeous shade, and looking forward to your reviews on these sleek goodies :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh nice! I just bought the new garden of Eden palette from them, I agree it's hard to be disappointed

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how affordable Sleek is, and I have to say their packaging is quite sleek itself! ;) I've been meaning to try their contour kit and blushes too but I haven't got around to it yet- they probably won't be products I use everyday :) The Snapshots palette looks so bright, definitely looking forward to seeing what looks you create from it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Sleek cosmetics. Love the packaging.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul! I love sleek, so affordable and such great quality. I use the contour kit on a day-to-day basis, it's a staple in my routine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I recently ordered some stuff from Sleek (the first time!!), so I can't wait for my orders to arrive. Antique looks like a beautiful shade, and I can't wait to see swatches + how it looks on you!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...