Friday 31 January 2014

FOTD: Glistening peach mocha eyes and a sheer pink lip!

Glistening peach mocha eyes! And here comes the end of January! It's crazy that the month is already over and also a very Happy Lunar New Year to all those who celebrate! I spent the whole day out visiting family and having a lunch gather with my father's side of the family. Then we visited my mother's mom later in the late evening. 

For most of the free days I do have to do my make up in the last few months I've been doing a lot of colorful looks. Hence for a break, I've been doing some neutral looks! Lots of shimmers of course and not just browns!

Continue below for the look!
Fresh bright face look with glistening peach mocha eyes!
Our husky walking around like he owns the place!
Here comes the old dame! Pebbles, our 17 year old mix terrier running out to join the big one!
Mr. Stupid lying down on the cold tiles to cool down!
I paired my peachy bright eye with a soft apricot cheek and nude pink lip!
My inner corner is super brightened and I added a bit of a brown to darken the corner!
A good coat of defining mascara is the perfect touch for the bright eye look!
Products Used: Biore watery mousse (base), Bourjois Healthy Mix (my review), NYX powder (my review), Revlon matte (for eyebrows), theBalm highlighter (my review), Kiss me Heroine mascara (my review), Kiss me Heroine eyeliner (my review), Clio gel eyeliner (my review), Kiko concealer, Maybelline lipstick, Studio make up cream eyeshadow (my review), Red earth eyeshadow (my review), Catrice blush (my review), Dior powder (from travel set)
I used my Studio make up cream shadow all over and an accent of the Red Earth shadow on the outer corners for depth! A slick of eyeliner and a light coat of mascara!
I used Maybelline's Neo Nude lipstick in Nude Pink! Absolutely glossy balmy sheer pink!
A super easy to do and easy wear look, I'm sure this is suitable for any occasion!


Lunch with my boyfriend. We went for a thai meal again, here's a beef green curry!
We also shared a tom yum hot pot! All the goodies were inside!
Home cooked dinner! Garlic rice! So damn delicious by itself! Chopped garlic slow fried in butter and then seasoned with sea salt and mixed with freshly cooked rice!
Super quick and yummie plate of vegetables and a can of gluten!
Preserve olive vegetable and onion omelet!
My boyfriend with one of my Christmas gifts! I got him some fun T-shirts from Threadless and I knew I had to get this for him too when I saw it!
My man and his new baby! We would never buy each other toys unless we know it's something we'd really love!
This look can be recreated with any peach and mid tone brown, I totally recommend it for a change for those ladies who usually do darker or more colorful looks. I feel refreshed! My top is from Boohoo.com!

What shades do you use in your 'neutral' eye look?
Do you like using peach shades?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment! 
Thank you so much!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my, this eye look is really pretty! I love reading FOTD posts, haha. I don't usually use eyeshadow (I barely have time for it because I wake up so late these days...) but I tend to stick to beige and sometimes gold shimmer colours. C: I'll have to try a peach shade too!~

    Junniku blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww, just can that it's gorgeous eye makeup! You look so cute and lovely sweetie! Yes, I would love to try out peach for my coming outfit post! And yes, you always eat sooo yummy dishes with your boyfriend...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the make up, and HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR hunny! Wish you the best in this year of the horse!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the makeup look:)
    Lovely pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your eye makeup :) your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the makeup - looks pretty and youthful!
    And that garlic rice... damn! Looks so good and sounds easy to make. I must try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous as usual ! Darn i love the pictures of the dog , such a cutie LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peach looks great on you!
    I use pinky peach to blend out smoky eyes sometimes but not as often as a main component. I am inspired, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your makeup so lovely! I love a strong cat eyeliner and it looks so beautiful on you - great lippy too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The amount of dog photos in this post = love! :D
    Really lovin' the pinks and taupes on the eyelids!
    Ya know what's crazy?? I've never tried curry before...but my mom loves it ._. (I always assume they're all spicy, and I can't tolerate spicy, hah)

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look really pretty with peachy/pink shades Sharlynn!! Beautiful look as always! ;)

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...