Tuesday 16 December 2014

Blackened green smokey eyes, rose bronze cheek and a nude lip!

Wearable duochrome smokey eyes! Whenever I see the most beautiful dark smokey eyes I know that I won't be wearing them on a daily basis or for work or just for a day out. However I love the smokey quality of dark gradient looks and I love duochrome browns and hence I decided to create my version of a dark look but for wearing during the day!

For this look I used my Urban Decay Smoked palette which is a stunning small collection of rich jewel tones, some gorgeous mattes which includes everything you need for a simple clean nude eye to a rich smokey jewel toned eye look.

Continue below for my full look!
Blackened green smokey eyes, rose bronze cheek and a nude lip!
My version of an easy smokey duochrome eye look with a glowing cheek and nude lip!
Blackened green smokey eyes using Urban Decay's Smoked palette! (Shades barlust, loaded and backdoor)
To create this look, I started with Maybelline's color tattoo in Bad to the bronze all over the lid and up above blended past the crease. then I placed Barlust onto the lid and blended the edges out, followed by layering loaded onto the lid and blending it in. Then I added a touch of backdoor into the outer v and into the crease to deepen the look. You can finish off by using kinky under the brow as a highlight.

Blackened green smokey eyes using Urban Decay's Smoked palette! (Shades barlust, loaded and backdoor)
Products used: ZA Perfect Fit two way foundation powder, Biore Aqua UV whitening cream, Urban Decay Smoked palette, Maybelline color tattoo, Shiseido Aqua Label White liquid foundation, Kiko sun bronzing blusher, Revlon matte shadow (for brows), NYX round lipstick in Hades, Kate lash extension mascara, Kiss me heroine long & curl mascara!
Wearing my favorite baked blush by Kiko on my cheeks! (see my review here)
On my lips is NYX round lipstick in Hades, a medium peachy brown that's a great nude on me!
Much like 90% of my looks I keep my lower lash line clean of shadows or liner as I have watery eyes no matter what and also because it makes this far more day time friendly!


Do you wear smokey looks like this during the day?
Are you a duochrome lover like me?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

14 comments:

  1. Love the lips and cheeks! The browny nude is much like the Kylie Jenner 90s lip!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! ur eyes, cheek, lips everything! I think I need the smoked palette in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute look Sharlyn!
    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I've those pouty sexy lips of yours, Sharlynn! Happy holidays, sweetie! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! I have that bronzing blusher too and really like it (:
    http://artdicted2.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look! You look absolutely fantastic! Your skin looks absolutely flawless, and your eye makeup is gorgeous as always!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bronzing and the tad darker lips than usual but still suitable and pretty!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the nude lips works really well with the eye shades here. and ahh I love NYX lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous look! That's a really pretty blush shade!

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG..this makeup is just amazing. I love your smokey eye makeup. Your cheeks, lips everything is gorgeous. You are expert in makeup dear. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful as always! The nude lips are usually what I wear on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The lips are very neutral and pretty! Totally my kind of colour! And love the eyes too! I swear, how do you do blush so well? When I try to wear blush, it barely shows up... but then I end up overdoing it, I just can't reach the perfect in-between.

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO beautiful :) I love the makeup look so much and I love that lipstick :)
    The blush is really lovely too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are just too pretty and I love the duochrome eye makeup on you! Makes me want to use MAC Club now

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...