Tuesday 20 December 2011

FOTD: Deepened Gold and Taupe

I wore this school during exam week but I think it'd be nice for festive gatherings or parties. The warm gold and deep taupe give the eyes a sort of Egyptian look to me. I've gotten stuck in a rut using gel liners so often now. For the next few looks I vow to expand my territories!

Products used:
Warm Golden and deep taupe look!




I didn't apply mascara yet but I think the gel liner coated my lashes a bit!


Sorry for the lack of face products! I just had some concealer on, nothing on the cheeks or lips!
I like how the gold and brown look a bit olivey...

How do you 'jazz' up your neutrals? Do you wear more gold or silver shadows?



Feel free to leave comments! Thanks!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...