Sunday 29 October 2017

Special: My birthday dinner at Mozza Osteria and Cirque du Soleil Kooza!

Happy Birthday to Me! For those of you who aren't aware, I celebrated my 23rd birthday this past August! For the first time in years I celebrated with friends with an advance night of fun bar crawling out and another night with my boyfriend and the family! Here are snaps from my actual birthday where the boyfriend and I went for a nice fancy italian dinner followed by watching Cirque du Soleil live for the very first time!

Continue below for my awesome birthday night out!
Special: My birthday dinner at Mozza Osteria and Cirque du Soleil Kooza!
A birthday brunch for two to share! A great fry up platter and wholegrain 'french toast' slices for me!
Ready for our night out! In his favorite charcoal gray shirt and first time finally wearing my blush pink dress from Forever 21! Handbag was my birthday gift to myself from Ted Baker!

In interior of Mozza Osteria by Mario Batali at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands (MBS)
Love the romantic, dim lighting inside the restaurant with lots of space between tables so you definitely can't over hear anything from other tables!
The amuse bouche was home made croissantini with ricotta and an onion jam which was a delicious bite! Asides from this there was free flow of house made bread which was spectacular! We got extra slices of sourdough and their foccacia!
For starters we got the caprese of bufala, mozzarella vine ripened tomatoes & basil pesto! The garlic bread on the side was just amazing, crispy, piping hot and so fragrant and full of garlic oil! The tomatos so tasty and the bufala so creamy and tasty!
Everything mixed together with the fresh pesto which was a tad salty which worked well with the light flavor of the bufala was just perfection in every bite!
I got the orecchiette (cat ear pasta) with fennel sausage & swiss chard! This was so damn good, every bite the sausage flavored and the pasta had the most beautiful texture!
My boyfriend had the fazzoletti (thin small sheet pasta) with duck ragù! Again the flavor and texture of the ragu was amazing and the pasta was totally flavored by the ragu!
The outside of Cirque du Soleil Kooza! Gorgeous bright tent, you couldn't miss it from afar!
Cirque du Soleil Kooza: One of the more heart pounding acts! Two men running on a giant double hamster wheel thing without any safety harnesses on their bodies!

Cirque du Soleil Kooza: Then they pulled out the jump ropes and everyone grabbed onto their seats and my palms wouldn't stop sweating!
Cirque du Soleil Kooza: The amazing drummer! Their entire musical set was amazing and it sounded like you were in another world!
Cirque du Soleil Kooza: One of the several acrobatic acts, this chair stacker was just crazy brilliant and the pile seemed to rise up at least two storeys!
Cirque du Soleil Kooza: More acrobatic acts, they all were fabulous, so artistic and amazing control!
Cirque du Soleil Kooza: One of the more fun and crazy acts with stilts and somersaults!
All of the performers coming on stage for the ending! Non-stop clapping from the audience for their amazing show!
Also a large round of applause for the musical team, musicians, singers and all!
The tents all filled up and people getting up to leave. It wasn't a full house but our show was about a week from their last!

Posing at the promenade of the Marina Bay in down town Singapore! This area is always full of people and tourists at night! The breeze really can be lovely here!
A great shot of us! if only it weren't as blurry!
Back home for my birthday cake, which I made the days previous!
All lighted up!
My home made giant rainbow cake with rainbow waterfall drizzle down all over the sides! I brought slices the following days for my friends!
Isn't she a beauty? So proud of my home made rainbow cake!
Lots of selfies on my birthday of course! I decided to straighten my already very straight hair so it would look extra silky!

So far 2017 has been an amazing year so far, much more exciting, fulfilling and happier than my 18th and 21st milestones! My blog has slowed down quite a bit due to my university classes but no worries as my blog is always close to my heart.



Feel free to comment!
Thank you!


5 comments:

  1. My best wishes and blessings for you darling~
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first happy belated birthday my sweet girl. You look so pretty and hot. I love your makeup as well! Have a great day! Kisses <3

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shots, & Happy Belated Birthday, dear! The cake is huge! You look amazing as always! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! You look beautiful in that baby pink dress! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...