Monday 23 June 2014

Haircare: Herbal Essences Touchable Moisture Honey & Lavender Conditioner!

Honey & Lavender conditioner! I've used and loved Herabl Essences since I was a child and it was the brand of shampoo and conditioner that I used when I started buying haircare form a 'grown up' brand! I've loved every single scent from their line, the old and the now reformulated one. I saw this in the supermarket and realized that this was completely new and from Japan!

There are two scents from Herbal Essences Japan which is a rose and this honey and lavender! I smelled this and holy cow!! The scent made me want to grab all of bottles!

Continue below for the review!
Herbal Essences Touchable Moisture Honey & Lavender Conditioner!


Packaging & Product!

The packaging of this bottle is bit different from other designs from herbal essence as this scent and one more have been designed in Japan! I'm a fan of the purple and of the  honey and lavender flowers on the front. You do get a nice 465ml amount of product which is good but for the price I would've liked at least 500ml! This is pump bottle so it's perfect for leaving on the shower shelf and it's super easy to use.

The first few times I'd used this conditioner I was concerned that it was what was causing my hair to feel slightly greasy and bunched up at the roots the follow days! I didn't use this for a few days and then when I did again the weird greasy feeling came back...however! I realized very soon after that I was doing something wrong!

I didn't wash it out properly and that's why my hair was greasy! Oh stupid right? Right onto this product, it's a light purple color and the smell of this conditioner is nothing like lavender at all and more like a light sweet and fresh honey! It's like a dupe scent of Honey Mania!

Leave this in your hair for at least 5 minutes before washing out and your hair is sooo silky smooth and light and the scent lasts for the next whole day! I have long, thick hair and I sweat a lot during the day so this does wonders for me and is one of my favorite parts of showering!


Paid: $14.60 SGD or about $11.60 USD

Recommend: YES! The scent is enough even to buy this big bottle! I love how the formula just softens and makes my hair so silky smooth when it's dry and the scent lasts!

Repurchase: Maybe, not this particular size because although the scent is amazing unless there's an offer I don't want to spend the money on this again too soon! I want to spend money on skincare right now!

Bottom line: A super effective and beautiful scented conditioner that transforms long thick course hair into smooth, silky and scented locks over night when your hair dries! I love the fresh honeysuckle scent. It's like a dupe of The Body Shop's Honey Mania!

Would you like to try this Honey & Lavender conditioner?
Do you like the scent of honey?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Honey Lavender sounds AMAZING. I wonder if it smells similar to Bath & Body Works' Honey Lavender line. :-)
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good, I love honey scented beauty products! Sounds like its worth a try :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...