Here I used...
- Kate gel eyelinr in BK-1 (black)
- MAC eyeshadow in Star Violet (veluxe pearl)
- Any old highlight shade!
|Been totally enjoying smoking out the edges...looks seductive!|
|Winging it really brings attention to the eyes, I love how dark eyes work well with almost every color.|
|Close up...the rusty purple shade of Violet Star over the inner third of the lid, it looks like a taupe here...washed out from light.|
To create this look...
- Prime lids.
- Apply Violet star (or substitute) over the whole lid, extending above the crease. Blend out edges.
- Apply gel liner on the upper lashline...winging the end and connecting to the bottom lash line.
- Bring violet star onto the inner corners and lower lashline...
- Apply a little highlight on the inner corners and where violet star meets the bare lid.
- Apply mascara if desired!
Do you like smokey looks? Care to use purples/pinks for them? Let me know!
Feel free to leave comments! Thanks for stopping by!