Wednesday 28 January 2015

First look using the Sleek i-Candy palette! (bright candy pink)

Candy pink eyes with Sleek! Too often I hear ladies say that pinks tend to make their eye are look swollen or unflattering but to be honest I can't agree at all. It's totally down to what undertones there are in the shade and how you use them on your eyes! It can be as simple as a one shade shimmery light pink all over to a bold matte hot pink pop in the center of lid of a brown smoky look! I knew I had to do an all pink look after buying the Sleek i-candy palette!


Continue below for the pinktastic look!

First look using the Sleek i-Candy palette! (bright candy pink)
A bright colorful, bold pink eye look!
Using Sleek i-candy palette: Cream Soda and Bonbon on the inner corner, Aniseed on the lid, strawberry sherbet on the outer V and a bronze shade from the Brigette Romantic prologue palette!
Using Sleek i-candy palette: Cream Soda and Bonbon on the inner corner, Aniseed on the lid, strawberry sherbet on the outer V and a bronze shade from the Brigette Romantic prologue palette!
On my cheeks is a favorite blush from Bourjois Rose De Jaspe!
Products used: ZA perfect fit two way foundation powder, Sleek i-candy palette, Boots tea tree +hazel moisturizer, Mikatvonk Super 3 smart bb cream, Maybelline color tattoo, Brigitte romantic Prologue eyeshadow palette, Revlon matte (for brows), Bourjois blush, Lady Oscar eyeliner, Maybelline the false lash mascara!
I really love the colorful bold candy type shades in this palette! If the Snapshots palette from Sleek is too bold and full of more unusual everyday colors check this one out!
My version of a bright candy pink eye! Don't tell me bright pink isn't wearable!

Do you like wearing pinks on your eyes too?
Would you wear this look out?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

12 comments:

  1. So pretty and romantic look honey, perfect for a date. Pink eye makeup looks beautiful on your eyes. I loved the Bourjois blush. It's my favorite too. You look gorgeous Sharlyn. Have a great day <3 Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I've a weakness for pink, right? I'm all for it, babe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'd dare enough to wear bright pink on the eyes :O but you rock the color!!! so jealous that you can make any color work for you, Sharlynn :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet look! I do wear pink eye shadow but not often because I'm tan it doesn't really show up well but they look great on fair ladies like you :)
    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink! I have light blue eyes and think pink goes great with that color - or any color actually. This is a really cute look on you, love bright colors!! :) And totally love all of Sleek's palette, they have such a great price/quality! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the pink eyeshadow looks stunning on you! I never tried a pink eyemakeup myself, but seeing yours makes me curious to try now :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your look looks soooo sweet! The palette is so aptly named. You really do rock those bright pink on your eyes! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SEE, PINK LOOKS AMAZING ON YOU. ON ME?? I'D LOOK PSYCHOTIC OR SOMETHING. Surprisingly, I've got a few pink shades on one of my colourful palettes. I should just go off and experiment with some colour though, because that palette is sitting unused!

    And I think the reason why most people say that pink makes them look sick is because they're not wearing a bold/bright enough colour?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i-Candy is a fantastic palette :) I adore it.... you look so amazing in pink eyeshadow :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet look, who knew I would fall so much for pink eyeshadows as right now! Really well done of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Such a pretty look! I've always liked wearing pink on my eyes. Especially with brown. This Sleek palette is so much fun too. :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...