Monday 11 August 2014

Gradient Purple Princess look! (dinner at Din Tai Fung)

Purple Princess! I've always loved blues and greens for colorful eyeshadow looks but now and again I love dipping into purples! I did this pure purple look using the purples from my coastal scents 36 smokey palette! I unfortunately didn't take photos of all the products I used but do enjoy my photos from dinner!

Continue below for the gradient purple look!
Gradient Purple Princess look using the Coastal Scents Smokey palette! (Dinner at Din Tai Fung)
Wearing Estee Lauder Cyber White Gel Creme and Lioele Triple the Solution BB cream!
Wearing Estee Lauder Cyber White Gel Creme (my review) and Lioele Triple the Solution BB cream (my review)!
Gradient Purple Princess look using the Coastal Scents Smokey palette!
Gradient Purple Princess look using the Coastal Scents Smokey palette!
Wearing L'oreal Lucent Magique blush in 01 Duchess Rose!
Wearing a set of my favorite lashes from Star Lash from Sasa!
Wearing a combination of purple and pinks from the Coastal Scents Smokey palette!
On my lips is a combination of P2 Sheer glam (my review) and Etude House Dear My Crystal Gloss (my review)!

I was done with my make up and thought it was time to take some fun photos! I never take 'fun' photos with the exception of some duck face shots which aren't that interesting either!


Featuring some of my favorite brushes! Ecotools bronzing brush for buffing contour, Make up shop round blush brush, Real Techniques powder brush, Real Techniques stippling brush!

Dinner at Din Tai Fung! Hot and Sour soup is excellent from them! Full of tofu, mushroom, meat, egg, bamboo shoots and the flavor was very full although a bit more black vinegar made it perfect!
La Mian with wantons! Simple and delicious! The hand made noodles are so chewy and wholesome!
Steamed vegetable buns! Steamed dim sum is Din Tai Fung's specialty!
I absolutely love how the vegetable mix is so full and there's not so much bun. The filling is fine and so delicious!
Steamed vegetable dumplings! The skin is delicious and they are so delicate and much healthier than fried dim sum!
Thinly sliced ginger with black vinegar on the dumpling! A perfect mouthful!
Fried pork and prawn wantons! They were fabulous! Sooo crispy and bubbly and really excellent!
The filling was fine but yet there are good chunks of prawn! So tasty and the skin is absolutely perfectly fried! Not oily or greasy to touch at all!
Mince pork and mushroom la mian! It's  super flavorful and fragrant because of the shitake mushroom and the noodles were fantastic! Love the generous amount of meat sauce!
Look at the coating on those noodles!
Add a tablespoon of fine chilli oil with chilli bits and the noodles are PERFECT!
My lovely boyfriend having a mouthful of the fried wanton!
I love this super glowy shot right in front of my window! All of my photos are taken with day light from my window!

What color do you pick for a one color gradient?
Do you enjoy chinese cuisine?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

12 comments:

  1. Love it when you wear purple on the eyes, suits you so much. You've made me crave prawns and noodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so stunning, the perfect blend of purples. Ofcourse your boyfriend HAS to wink at you because you look like a total babe. And I'm gonna eat a boring Dutch dinner while I dream of those dim sums :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous <3 <3 Love the eye makeup & those yummy dishes <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This eye makeup is so GORGEOUS as always!! And you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man I love dim sum. I wore a look with pink and purple just the other day! Was trying to play with my Shiseido trios :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those fried wontons look so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your eyeshadow mix looks amazing (like usual), the whole look looks amazing honestly (like usual). I have eaten at din tai fung here at it was crazy expensive, the dimsum is something to die for but the price is something to die with o<-<

    i tagged you btw i'm sorry if this is considered spamming :(
    http://qorea.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your eye make up is wonderful! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute post, Sharlynn! Mmm..... the minced pork la mian looks real delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is So pretty and cute ! Love pink and purple makeup !
    Yummy the foods ! Wish to Be in Singapor, i went there on honeymoon, loved it !
    Xoxo
    Michelle
    Http://WondersReviews.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I should try stacking purples on top of purples on my eyelids next time! Such a pretty look!

    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love a good purple eyeshadow look and you nailed it PERFECTLY! So pretty! And stop tempting me with food! Everything you post looks so good and it's almost 12am for me. I can't be eating now!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...