Thursday 4 April 2013

FOTD: Sparkly tangerine orange and taupe! (Coastal Scents Smokey Palette)

Tangerine Sparkle! Using my newest baby, the Coastal Scents Smokey Palette! Check out my haul from last month where I picked up the palette and some other goodies (here!)

First week at work has gone well, quite sore on the shoulders and my feet are surprisingly doing very well. Apparently next will be crazy so I'm looking forward to resting on the weekend!

Continue below for the look!
Sparkling orange and taupe eye with a bright coral cheek!
Sparkling orange and taupe eye look! A very wearable way to use colors!
Sparkling orange and taupe eye look! A very wearable way to use colors!

For this look I used the bright orange in the set of six on the left third of the palette. I used the taupe shade which comes off as a medium dark brown next to the yellow in the palette!

All Products used: Coastal Scents Smokey Palette (to be reviewed), MUA Undressed Palette (to be reviewed), Revlon matte shadow (for eyebrows), Canmake blush highlighter (My review here!), L'oreal true match (my review here!), L'oreal true match powder, Sleek creme to powder (my review here!), Milani baked blush (my review here!) Sleek glo highlighter (to be reviewed), Heroine make up mascara (my review here!), heroine make up eyeliner (to be reviewed!)

Used the very awesome combo of one of my Milani Baked Blushes with my Canmake white shimmery highlight!
On the cheeks! The blush in Coralina has the best glow, together with the highlight on the cheekbones, the strip of glow!
Wearing my new purple Kiko polish (from Blogger meet up here!) With an overcoat of a new OPI glitter!
On my fingers are Essence 79 Viva la green and 38 Choose me! Then a light overcoat of light green shimmer from Etude house!
This was my first time incooperating orange into an eye look. I really loved it and would do it again!

Will you be using more colors on your eyes this summer? 
Do you own a colorful palette? 
let me know!

Feel free to leave comments! Thank you!

17 comments:

  1. Wow, just can say 'beautiful' love your eye makeup, blush and lip color! You are just amazing doll <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very pretty!

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!!! and the Eye makeup is very bright and summery. I want to try the milani baked blusher too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bright coral cheeks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cheks looks so wonderful!
    I like it so much :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg the highlighter looks so good! why didnt I buy it while I was in Sg? T.T
    love the orange eye look, you def rock the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours! The orange really adds a pop. :D Love your toenail polish too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Milani blush suits you a lot! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the look and the hair! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really liking this look~
    I wish I had more confidence to pull of color! The closest I've come is bronze or purple!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ermagered when I saw the first picture I was hoping it was going to be Coralina as you may know I recently got it so I was stoked to see it was!! I am *loving* it with all that highlighter- stunning!! Your hair is looking amazing as well, and the nails- gorgeous combos! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So loving this look! The pop of orange is gorgeous!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oranges are definitly gorgeous on you ! I want to see you wearing those shades more often! X

    ReplyDelete
  14. That orange eyeshadow is so pretty, it works almost like a bright liner and really complements your skin tone! Coralina is a gorgeous and luminous peachy blush as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you apply blush! Always looks great on you. My lack of cheekbone doesn't help me, lol. Great color combo on your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really enjoy that orange eyeshadow!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...