Wednesday 14 August 2013

Catrice Absolute eye color single eyeshadows in shades 400, 410 and 560!

Catrice Absolute awesome singles! These have been the most affordable, pigmented and amazing eyeshadows I've experienced in Singapore! I love how they are so simply and durably packaged! They have an amazing shade range and they are all over Singapore now at Guardian outlets! Check out my huge Catrice cosmetics haul here!

Check out my Glam Neutrals eye look using Catrice here! 

Continue below for the review! 
Catrice Absolute eye color single eyeshadows in shades 400, 410 and 560!
Catrice Absolute Eye Color in 400 My First Copperware Party!
Catrice Absolute Eye Color in 400 My First Copperware Party! A rich mauve toned brown.
A great warm shade for the crease or even all over the lid!
Catrice Absolute Eye Color in 410 C'mon Chameleon!

Catrice Absolute Eye Color in 410 C'mon Chameleon! Green brown duochrome! Gorg deepening shade! I'm not sure if it's a dupe for Mac 'club' or Too Faced ' Petals to metals'





Catrice Absolute Eye Color in 560 I Like To Mauve it!

Catrice Absolute Eye Color in 560 I Like To Mauve it! A frosty silvery taupe!
Packaging & Product!

I've always wanted to try some eyeshadows from Catrice after having seen reviews by Pam from JadeinthePalace beauty blog! The moment I saw the huge range of single shadows from them I was speechless, of course, wanting them ALL I decided to get 3 in my first huge haul of their products! I chose these three 'neutral' shades, a light frosty shade, a mid tone mauve brown and a deep duochrome green brown! At first I was sooo enticed by the packaging!

I love it, I thought of Shu Uemura to be honest and I've got no problem with that. The packaging snaps shut very tightly with the design, however I have dropped two of them and the tiny bit of catch on the bottom broke off them but yet the design allows them to still snap shut very securely.
Using My First Copperware Party and C'mon Chameleon! (Check out my full look here!)
All three shades side by side, I Like to Mauve it, C'mon Chameleon, My First Copperware Party!
Having used these all several times I find that the consistency of these three are very even! Since I never wear eyeshadows without a base I can't say much about how they perform without. They are excellent with a base although I've swatched them without here.

I find that I Like to Mauve it is an amazing shade for all over the lid and in the crease, C'mon chameleon is a great duochrome, the green sheen is very obvious at angles and I love it! I've found no problems with long wearing and I personally love the satin/frost finishes of these!

C'mon Chameleon is a great affordable duo chrome, I have swatched Petals to the Metals in store and its an amazingly richer darker duochrome which I still want to get!

All three shades side by side, I Like to Mauve it, C'mon Chameleon, My First Copperware Party!




























Paid: $4.90 SGD each or about $3.80 USD

Recommend: From the total of 6 single shadows I own from them, these neutrals are so immensely pigmented and work beautifully with each other and other shadows! They blend out like a dream and are the best with a primer of sorts beneath!

Repurchase: Definitely! Since getting my first 3 I've already picked up 3 more!

Bottom line: Great quality and color, these are so easy to use and you get a lovely 2g of product! I totally recommend ladies to pick up at least 3 shades! They are so affordable too!


Have you bought single shadows from Catrice?
Do you like any of the shades I have?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment! Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. I really like these Catrice monos. They are so cheap and yet the color pay off is always very decent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so pigmented! love the colors you chose <3

    Carla Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both the mauve shades and I love them ^^ I have recently bought 'Plum up the Jam' and it is very nice! catrice monos are one of the best eyeshadow for drugstore market, imho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing color performance!!Unfortunately can't find Catrice here and ordering online the shipping to here costs a fortune!*swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 400 and 410, they are lovely shades <3.

    Greetings from Shirayuki's Beauty.

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...