Sunday 31 March 2013

Haul for March: Make up and skincare! (NYX eyeliner, Coastal Scents Smokey Palette, Organix, Hada Labo!)

March Make up haul! This is just a bunch of stuff I sort of got all at once, YES, all at once! I have no idea when I will come across a booth with Smoochiez, so since I knew I would be working soon, starting tomorrow I took the chance and got myself a bunch of lovely things!

I came across Smoochiez make up booths at Watsons in Seragoon NEX and all the NYX products and coastal scents and colorful palettes were selling!I gave in and got a bunch of things, the coastal scents smokey palette, NYX eyeliners, an OPI glitter polish, brush gaurds, NYX powder and other powders!

Continue below for the haul!
Make Up Haul: Bought from Smoochiez (check out her site here) Coastal Scents Palette, NYX eyeliners and powder, OPI polish, Brush gaurd and powder from L'oreal and ZA!
Other skin care bits! Organix awapuhi ginger conditioner, Biore nose strips, new tweezers, Hada Labo whitening milk lotion!

I spent more than an hour looking, swatching and talking to the lovely young sales assistant Adeline at the booth below the watsons at NEX in Serangoon! I've seen Smoochiez booths, she's the only person who brings in the entire NYX line to Singapore and its only found at her sales booths or at her head shop which is quite far away from me!

I decided to spend a bomb and get myself the beautiful Coastal Scents smokey palette, I've had my eyes on it for more than a year and promised that I'd use all the colors when I get it! So far I've used quite a few of the colors together, looks to be posted in the coming weeks!

Mom and I spotted this satchel made of recycled plastic, it was $20 SGD!
Isn't it the lovely rainbow bag? I love the strip of mint on the top! It's such a great size!

 Hope all my lovely followers have had a great march! I spent today, Easter Sunday at my Boyfriend house, we cooked a roast beef dinner and it was so good!
 Will be posting in the coming week! 

Thank you for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. I love this post and everything else on your blog, its amazing. Your posts are super informative and really persuade me to buy and not buy certain products I've been looking at buying.

    I've recently started my own little beauty and fashion blog and I do tons of reviews and makeup tutorials and things, I'd love it if maybe you could stop by and let me know what you think. Thanks in advance if you give me some feedback/advice.

    xo Krystal-Marie
    captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you dearie, thats the whole point of blogging isn't it? Sharing information and techniques! I'll take a look!

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! The bag is adorable! I love how colorful it is. I'd love to see a review and swatch of the coastal scents palette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do love how colorful it is! The palette so far has been very good!

      Delete
  3. oh great haul!! the bag is so cute, can't believe it's made of recycled plastic!
    Hada labo now belongs to my skin care routine.. but I am using the moisturizing series, not the whitening one ;)) so jealous at how easily accessible hada labo in Singapore is.. here I always have to order from ebay. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know how you feel, except its the reverse for me and some products that I want! I'm trying to use more skincare!

      Delete
  4. I also bought the same organix conditioner! I bought their shampoo too~ But quite a disappointment for as the results are not that good on me >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, sorry to hear! I'm surprised the richness didn't have the same effect for you!

      Delete
  5. What a great haul, the coastal scents palette looks so good, doesn't it feel good when you've finally bought something that you've been wanting for the longest time? That's so good that you have somewhere local to buy NYX & Coastal Scents! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, its such a 'i don't regret' moment!

      Delete
  6. that palette looks very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great bag! So cheerful and bright

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness that bag is too cute! That nail polish looks fab too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That palette looks awesome! I think I've most of the colors covered in my Sleek palettes, but how practical having them all in one ;) You could never go wrong with a polish from OPI ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...