I plan to make pizza today at home with a friend so hopefully that should go well! Yeah, I always love dolling up for friends, gives me an excuse to use make up. Enjoy the look!
Continue below for photos!
|Everything I used....except...|
Things I used:
- Maybelline Define-a-lash in waterproof black
- NYX palette (golden/rust/walnut bronze)
- skin food small eyeshadow brush
- elianto fluffy eyeshadow brush
- thebalm Time Balm liquid concealer in nude
- Maybelline's mineral powder shade OC2 Natural Orchre (crushed into powder)
- Fan multipurpose brush from SINMA
No blush or lip color today!
|One quick coat of define-a-lash or any other defining mascara!|
|A bit clumpy on my left eye...|
|Much better on the right...|
|Using walnut bronze (third color on right) in the NYX palette all over the lid....|
|Rimmel's waterproof eyeliner on the lower lashline (not on the waterline to avoid smudging!)|
|Yep, that's all, easy as that for the eyes...but then I wanted it heavier...|
|Added the gold color from the palette to the inner half of the lid and doubled up on the eyeliner!|
|Lightly diffuse the edge of the eyeshadow...|
|Powdered and concealed face and bare clean lips...that's it for the look!|
|I'm smiling with my eyes, right?|
Feel free to leave me comments/questions!