Thursday 8 September 2011

Things to review!

My blog is relatively low-key. I'm still a highschool student so yeah, I don't often get new things or dare to buy something without reading reviews or testing them out at the store....but I do have a whole bunch of things in my stash that I haven't shared yet!

I tend to procrastinate and then at the same time take way too many photos! So that's to attribute to my slow pace at times. I really want to make this blog a mix of reviews of products, looks, food, gardening and film but at the moment its beauty focused (which is fine with me).

It's actually late and I should be doing history homework but I decided to make this list just to give a little overview of things to come...

  • Make Up Forever (MUFE) aqua eyeliners (I think i have 5)
  • L'oreal True match liquid foundation (3 shades)
  • Rimmel waterproof eyeliner (2 colors)
  • Lancome voyage absolut palette (duty free only)
  • Dior addict lipglosses (a few shades)
  • Dior eight shadow cannage travel palette (duty free only)
  • Lancome limited edition juicy tubes (fabulous little things!)
  • thebalm haul from the summer (at 20% off!)
  • maybelline's smooth gel foundations, mineral line, concealer
  • NYX lipsticks (from a haul)
  • Vichy Skin care and bb cream
  • Lancome bb cream
  • Dior la lipgloss collection (duty free only)
  • FOOD (roasted chicken, meat balls, snacks, all at home cooked!)
  • Nail polish! (I have a whole box of polishes! 99% are from TheFaceShop but I love them)
  • Mascaras! (from the states, types that aren't found in Singapore)
  • Bodyshop shampoo/scrubs




I don't mean to throw names around but these products do have names... 

I also hope to do more looks in my spare time! 

So I'd love to share my thoughts and photos so stay tuned! 





 Thanks for stopping by!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...