Sunday 12 April 2015

The Would you Rather TAG!

Would you rather Tag Time! Hey there everyone! Today I bring to my blog another super fun beauty tag the 'Would you Rather?' tag! I've done a few tags now, mostly untagged by anyone but I can't care less because I love answering these questions as they give you more of an idea of who I am. This tag is purely beauty related is why I totally went for it as I really prefer doing tags that are more towards beauty.

I've been tagged to do a few other tags like the Christmas time tag but I have never celebrated christmas my whole life, I'm not christian or care about presents and don't do anything specifically related to Christmas except taking advantage of the sales! HEHEHE. Anyway...here's this tag!

Continue below for the tag!
The Would you rather tag! The Beauty Edition! Link to source here!
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?

I have two answers! I would rather loose my palettes and eyeshadows because without the eyeliner/mascara/lip products then my whole look isn't complete! However, my second answer is I'd be okay with loosing both bunches because I much rather keep all my foundations/powder and blushes!
Link to source here!
2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?

AH! This is painful! On one hand I rarely get a hair cut and love long hair but I NEED cuts to keep my long hair beautiful. Super long and uncut hair always tends to be dry and so unhealthy hence I'd rather chop it all off and get away with wigs for some months until it grows back!

Link to source here!

3. Would you rather have coral cheek or pink cheek?


EASY. Pink cheeks till the day I die! I can't live without pink/rosy/berry toned blushes!

Link to source here!

4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make up?

Given the choices make up…as I've got enough clothes right now. However If I could spend that money on something else, it would be SKINCARE as its far more important in terms of beauty.

Link to source here!

5.Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

I don't own or know of such waterproof lipstick that I could use as an eyeliner! So I'd go with eyeliner for lipstick!
Link to source here!

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Realistically NEITHER. I pretty much NEVER shop at MAC in singapore and maybe once or twice at Sephora a year! I'd of course go with Sephora because of the variety! However I always shop at our pharmacies and individual shops!

Link to source here!

7. Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?


LIP COLOR. I usually don't even wear lip products besides lip balms on most days of the week and I'd die if I didn't have less than 100 shades to choose from when I do my eye make up!

Link to source here!

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

How about I wear summer clothes during Australia's 'winter' months of December/January when it's actually summer? HAH. I'd do summer clothes for winter as you can always layer like many girls have pointed out! I can't stand long jeans here in singapore!! I'd die with winter clothes!

Link to source here!

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Bright nails please! I used to like dark shades but when they chip it's way to visible! I love colorful bright colors too, not neon but just not dark and dreary! I really wear bright and bold colors all throughout the year anyway so easy choice!

Link to source here!
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip colour or favorite eye product?

Lip color! I really don't care too much for lip products…as long as I have a good balm to keep my lips hydrated. I like my eye products too much!

Link to source here!
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

Ponytail. Not only because it looks better on me but I can't stand messy hair. This might sound strange as on a regular day my hair is down and usually far from neat. However when my hair is up in any way, it HAS TO BE NEAT. Hence I love sleek high ponytails!

Link to source here!

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

UH OH. This is rather awkward. I actually don't care too much for neither. I enjoy clean up bare nails and I tend to ignore lip products most days…HOWEVER I do like a lip gloss that is moisturizing and that covers some of my natural lip color so I'd go with never being able to paint ma nails!

Link to source here!

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?


HAND ME THAT SHARPIE! Shave off? You're kidding…I can't even stand it when I see other girls shave off half of their brows to redraw the tail part or to have 'straight' brows! Ek! Not my cup of tea!

Link to source here!

14. Would you rather live without make up or nail polish?

HAHAHA. This question is a JOKE! I could heck care if ALL the nail polish int the world vanished over night! GIMME MA MAKE UPS PLZ!

Link to source here!

So that's all for this tag! I thought this set of questions was really good and I felt totally into all the questions! I feel like I need to do more posts like this or maybe short rambles in order to get to know my audience better and also so that you can know more about me and my beauty perspectives! Below are the questions for anyone interested!

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
3.Would you rather have coral cheek or pink cheek?
4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make up?
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
7. Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip colour or favorite eye product?
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
14. Would you rather live without make up or nail polish?


I would love to tag a few ladies, if you're reading please go ahead and do this tag if you haven't already! Pam from Jade in the Palace, Laurie from Eye Heart It,  Tiffany from Will Work for Make up, Sleep and Water, Yige from Yet Another Beauty Blog, Kay Cake from imladiiekay, Vanessa from Citron+Guavaberry, Jo from Jo's Jumbled Jardiniere, Hao from Haodoyoungo, Kim from Kim Kine and Anna from Beauty by Shortlegs!


Any other readers feel free to do this tag as well!
 I do hope everyone enjoyed this tag!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. OMG, these questions are so cruel! ;p
    I wish any of them would be a real life situation except for the number 4, in which case I'd spend on my clothes. I'd actually want to use it on skincare items, though. I'm pretty well stocked on makeup at this point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no this is a difficult tag, LOL :P
    I'll do it for sure, it is so fun :D Thank you for tagging me!
    Question number 2 is the most difficult one out of the bunch, at least for me. I am very partial to my hair and not be able to cut it again would vs chop it all... so cruel! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHH!!!! We are soooooooooo different when it comes to beauty stuff! Most of our answers are the opposite. Hehehe... I love reading this sort of tag post coz as you mentioned, it helps one to know more about the blog author and I'm always into personal touch in blogs. Thank you for tagging me. I'm well-known for not completing tags or taking a few months to do them and by the time, it would have died down. But you know what? I promise to do this. Coz these questions seem easy to answer and it wouldn't take much time to do a post on this. Some tag questions are just too difficult and so I don't do them. =D Look out for my post on this!

    RYC:
    A full fringe would make a great difference any time, Sharlynn. I look forward to seeing that new hairstyle when the time comes. Agree with what you say about LKY!

    Jo
    Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I also love that you put a picture of the Play 101 Pencils (: It's a great cheat since they're so multiuse hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah ayea i really don't care about lips or nails so i would TOTALLY be able to use only one lip color or no lip color for the rest of my life. its ALL ABOUT EYESHADOW BABY!!!

    jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha the eyebrows one got me! :D But we have similar answers for these questions :P

    http://kelkelxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute tag, suprisingly the answers came pretty easy to me!
    I think I'd rather lose all my mascara/eyeliner/lip products than my eyeshadow palettes, because it's not like i'm giving it up and that those makeup products would be much easier to repurchase than some of my beloved palettes! I would hate to have to rebuild my collection from scratch!

    Chloé⎪ status.chlo

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...