Friday 24 April 2015

Pale peachy eyes and a glowing raspberry cheek! (French dinner at Petit Paradis)

A glowing look and a delicious dinner! Besides my usually smokey shimmery neutral eyes that I love doing I also have a soft spot just for shimmery peachy shades. The ones that are between beige, coral and pink. My favorite single shadows (my review here and here) for the last few years were from Red Earth, an Australian cosmetic line is now not as easy to find and these shadows are no longer sold from what I've researched.

On the day I wore this look I was going with my boyfriend to meet his father to watch his young brother perform in their school's end of year CHRISTMAS concert! Yes, that's how backlogged I am with my some blog posts!

Continue below for the look and delicious dinner!
Pale peachy eyes and a glowing raspberry cheek! (French dinner at Petit Paradis)
Pale peachy eyes and a glowing raspberry cheek! Wearing Red Earth Illusion Lights eyeshadow and Marc Jacobs Shameless Blush!
Wearing the Neo Glamour 3 tone Brown contacts! Ordered from honeycolor.com! (check this site out if you're living in Asia, they are based in Malaysia)
My simple shimmery pale peachy eye look! Using one of my favorite single shadows!
Wearing only one shade all over my lids, Red Earth Illusion Lights in Forever Ever!
On my cheeks is the beautiful, amazing, seriously just to die for blush from Marc Jacobs in the shade Rebellious! It gives you the most perfect 'glow', the review will be coming soon!
On my lips is my first Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick in shade 04 Rose Tweed! The formula is silky just like YSL Rouge Radiant Volupte, which I added a touch of to achieve this creamy pinky nude that isn't too light.
Products Used: Canmake Marshmallow powder, Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation, Biore UV Aqua Whitening cream, ZA perfect fit powder, theBalm mary-lou manizer, Revlon matte (for brows), Marc Jacobs Shameless blush, Maybelline color tattoo, Red Earth eyeshadow, Art Deco brow gel, Lady Oscar eyeliner, Kiss me heroine super waterproof mascara, YSL Rouge Radiant Volupte lipstick, Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick
My simple but girly outfit! A super pretty pink and purple small floral print dress with a light striped cardigan. Wearing with my hot pink Charles & Keith bag and studded white sandals from them too.
My boyfriend's young brother! He's a spider monkey and like any 10 year old loves to play games and is always very talkative and cheery! We definitely get along despite the age gap.
The very homely, modern and clean looking interior of Le Petit Paradis (now renamed Enoch's after the head chef)
It's along the katong area in singapore which is full of awesome independent eateries and businesses! Petit Paradis is a modern and sleek and great for authentic modern casual french food!
For starters we shared a piece of pan seared foie gras served with their home made berry compote and a toasted slice of bread! We both love foie gras and pan seared is our favorite next to in a terrine!
Duck leg confit! Amazingly well done, a smooth creamy fine mash with a leg where the meat falls off the bone, the skin is crispy is heck and the flavoring penetrated all through the meat to the bone!
My boyfriend happily wiping up the sauce with the mash and keeping the crispy skin for last like he always does!
I had the sous vide pork neck which was super tender, succulent slices of pork meat that still had a beautiful light pink color to them due to the air free sous vide cooking. Topped with caramelized onions and french beans! Oh so yummy!
My plate was all wiped clean as my boyfriend was still working on his mash! He's one of the slower eaters and even after 5 years I get pissed at how slow he is at times!
There you go! A short but sweet post! I hope everyone enjoyed this simple but pretty look! I'm really enjoying these colored lenses and here's a photo without any lip product on!

What's your favorite one shadow shade?
Are you a fan of french fare?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

20 comments:

  1. simple yet beautiful look, love ur cheek color as always! and those contacts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post
    new post :http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful and the food looks amazing, like always! Before I read that you had contacts in, I thought I was going crazy because I couldn't remember your eyes being that light. The color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always pout your lips, is that intentional? hihi. Love your casual dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the eye look and the food looks yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, you look gorgeous Sharlynn, Loved your entire makeup but your lipstick shade is wonderful. The outfit is completely girly and cute. Have a great day honey. Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've to check this place out. It sounds like really affordable casual french dining. Hubz and I love foie gras too and only pan seared ones. We do not quite like mashy ones. I love your lip colour a lot and you haven't cut your hair in these photos right? Would you be doing a hair post too? Waiting for it!

    Jo
    Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

    ReplyDelete
  8. Firstly, I loooove those circle lenses! They suit you great c:
    Glad to hear as well that you get a long with the in-laws!
    Dinner is looking good as always girl! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore these lenses on you, they are so natural I thought they were your natural eyes until you mentioned it! Beautiful look as always, and wow I didn't know Red Earth is Aussie?! I always see the brand in Singapore but NEVER in Australia, isn't that so weird.

    And YUM! It's been years since I've eaten French food. It looks so delicious! And it's hilarious that your boyfriend is the slow eater! It's definitely the other way around in my relationship :P.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your make-up, Sharlynn! Certainly very charming eyes with the great technique. Gosh, I'm drooling at the sight of foie gras! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your boyfriend's hair grew from the last time I remember seeing pictures of him, haha :) Your skin and blush always look utterly flawless! The food looks delicious and quite fancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfit pictures with all the lovely green plants in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty blush shade, & love those eye contacts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GIRL THAT BLUSH. Dying, can't wait for the review!

    Chloé⎪ status.chlo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that blush shade, but that eye shadow is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. that blush looks gorg on you!

    Lauren xx | laurlauu

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful look, I love the shimmer on your eyelids! Jealous that you are able to wear a dress during Christmas time!

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  18. That duck confit looks absolutely delicious! I adore potatoes in ANY form and when they are mashed my mouth just starts to water. I love the brown contacts too! The make you look so radiant!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...