Saturday 16 May 2015

Clothes and swimsuit haul from April! (New Look, Denizen, Berksha, La Senza)

Haulage from April! I used to almost never shop for clothing in my teenage years, wearing the same favorite baggy t-shirt and loose pants for a year or two until I could be bothered to buy more of the same thing. I plan to eventually do a post looking back into my teenage years as I am basically unrecognizable compared to then. Until then, here's a small haul of some clothes and a few swim suits I had picked up before my beach holiday in Bali which I took two weeks ago!

Some of the swim suits were not recently bought but I wanted to show them in this haul anyway as I was modelling the newer ones and decided to take photos of all of them!

Continue below for the haul!

Clothes and swimsuit haul from April!
Simple v-neck water color looking striped t-shirts from Forever 21! They were on sale and are so flattering and easy to wear!
A gorgeous thin, loose checked shirt from Denizen, soft cotton cardigan from New Look and a loose floral printed black blouse that can be worn off-shoulder!
I was sooo happy to have found this gorgeous swim suit at a small shop at orchard gateway, however despite estimating the size fitting my body just right, the molded cups were much too small for my D cup chest and I went back to exchange this beauty for a two piece set.
New camo printed ripped shorts from Bershka! I own like 5 pairs of their shorts now and they are the best I've ever worn. They have this slight stretch and fit perfectly for the average gal with a padded tummy area without having to buy a size or two up!
Finally! I've been wanting a teal bra forever! From my favorite brand and the only brand I've been purchasing from for the last 5 years, La Senza! This pair came with small removable insert pads which I don't care for.
This bra also looks stunning on! I decided to show it on as I can't photo the gorgeous string detail in the cleavage area without wearing it. I coincidentally have a perfectly matching thong in the same color and even with very similar black lace details!
A super deep V front swim suit I purchased from Asos.com! I brought this on our Bali holiday and wore it once at night luckily as the front V doesn't have any silicon on the edge and the straps didn't stay on too well with lots of movement!

Bikinis I already owned and brought on holiday!

Left: Halter neon orange bikini top from Sea Folly and floral high waisted bottoms from Asos.com Right: Polka dotted bikini top from George with high waisted bottoms from Asos.com!
Left: Cobalt blue halter bikini top with striped bottoms both from Seafolly  Right: Black and white polka dotted bikini top from H&M with bottoms from Seafolly
Finally my gem buy for the haul was this gorgeous matching two piece teal swim suit from a shop called "Touch Me Swimwear" which is at Orchard Gateway! They don't have too many options for sizes and there's no chance to try them on but they are very good with exchanges if needed!

Have you been doing any clothing shopping last month?
What have you bought recently?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. OMG Sharlynn, the teal swimsuit is the best! I saw it already on your FB and it looks amazing on you ^^
    The f21 stripe shirts look really lightweight and comfy, perfect for Singapore's weather !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the bikinis!
    Looks so perfect for summer time.

    xx
    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! The Denizen shirt is to die for.

    Jasmine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love La Senza bras! Those are the best. Your swimsuits are really cool :)
    xx
    http://www.liveshoptravel.com/culottes-and-peplum-top/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice black swimsuit. Looks teeny and cute :)
    Swimsuits Direct

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...