Sunday 23 September 2012

Food: Home cooked pasta, steak, vietnamese spring rolls, pork chops and eats out! August 2012

Who doesn't love eating? If you honestly don't enjoy putting food down your gullet and don't find pleasure in tasting new textures and old favorites you need counseling! Food is a nessecary, it's an important part of our lives, daily choices, routine, culture and so on! Enjoy, have fun and be healthy!


Here's food bits of what I've been eating and making for the month of August! Thank you to my newest followers to helping me reach 100 followers! It's been a great time this last few months blogging and I promise to keep on doing so even when times get busy!

Continue below for photos and step by step on crusting pork chops and making spring rolls! ^.^
Food post for August! Home cooked pasta, fried rice, my boyfriend doing the grill for steak and corn and smoked duck h'orderves!
Breadcrumb crusted pork chops with fried apples and onions with noodles! The chops were pre marinated with a dry herb spice mix.
Unagi egg rice (eel), home fried spice miso udon, mix baked brownies, seared scallops, soba, chicken rice, japanese bento set, fried hor fun noodles and prawn noodle soup!
Delicious japanese fushion pastries from Green Pumpkin bakery in Serangoon Nex shopping centre, milk pan and green tea bun, wanton dumpling, fried Oyster omelette and fried kway teow noodles, curry buns and potato and cinnamon buns! All the pastries from this bakery and special and very yummy!
Above is Green Pumpkin Bakery, a home made red pepper and onion scramble with English sausages and this is my cat lis! Just look at how she sleeps!
Home made vietnamese spring rolls, easy to make! Boiled ingredients, drip the rice paper in water until soft, then place ingredients like rice noodles, meat, spring onions and a bit of sweet plum sauce before wrapping the rolling up and eating!



 
I love eating and make food! I hope everyone else appreciates food and treasure putting good food into your body. It's not difficult or expensive, take care of yourselves!



Thanks for stopping by!


15 comments:

  1. I'm always scared of clicking on your food posts because I just start salivating ...and I am now! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love knowing that people enjoy the photos of the things I've eaten! :)

      Delete
  2. Jia Lin,you never fail to make me hungry looking at your food pictures!! Now I am super duper hungry lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Hope you didn't go on a crazy food rage afterwards! ^^

      Delete
  3. yummy!!!!
    i am feeling hungry now.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Vietnamese foods ^^ So yummy!!

    Love

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love vietnamese flavors, sweet, sour...oh so good!

      Delete
  5. all the food looks delicious, and pork chops!! man and it has to be the day that I didn't bring a lunch that I'm looking at this lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, pork chops!! Ahhh, I love making them! sorry bout that! Hope you ate well anyway! :)

      Delete
  6. Hey, stumbled across your blog and glad I did as always wanted to try out the Vietnamese spring rolls. Can I ask what the ingredients are? I can see, carrots, cucumber, coriander? What else do you put in the rice paper spring roll, may I ask?

    Feel free to visit my blog. Would mean a lot :)

    Jenny xoxo

    http://suprajen888.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The noodles are white rice noodles! You can also put either boiled pork or shrimp and for sauce either hoisin or sweet plum sauce! That's all! layer and then wrap! I'll take a look! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...