Thursday 13 September 2012

Peaches, Stripes & Fries.


I'm still sick, fever today. Recovering but slowly.

Do enjoy this look, artisan chips, dip and outfit!


Continue below for more photos!
Flushed cheeks, easy eyes, cold drinks, crunchy skinny fries and flowy skirts! Summer all year round, that's my kind of day!


A highlighted eye with a slick of liner
A strong flush for a warm look!



My blush is a mix of the scarlet shade blush 'crochet' from Sleek and a bronze shade PW24 from Canmake
A very streamline dress...
The thin stripes are so flattering and its so comfy!


A beaming smile from my boyfriend, oh how I love catching him off guard with my lenses!
Exposed wires and very ware house like....
Very fun menu on the wall and interesting dips. Pricey for fries and dip but special.
Help yourself water and sauces...
Odd chairs and tables!
There's dad on his phone!
Iced Mocha!
Black coffee for dad!

A tall glass of icy mocha!
A sweet onion and bits of bak kwa (sweet bbq pork) dipping sauce!
One serving of the regular skinny fries, oh so crispy and fresh but too much and too much grease at once!
I know summer is 'over' in the western sphere but it's never gone here in Singapore! I've had quite a bit of things running through my mind and going through my plate recently. I'm really looking forward to a day at the beach, maybe sailing, hopefully when I'm feeling better by this weekend with my dearest.

Hope everyone's having a great day and take a break, everyone deserves love and care and pampering.

Thank you for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. Love your blush. :D And that bbq pork dip sounds insanely good! Your boyfriend's really cute btw! You guys must make an adorable couple. :3 Get well soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dip was very tasty, sweet but delectable! Thank yous, he's incredibly handsome in my eyes! Haha, and I've heard that we do...I'm almost completely better now! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Get well soon dear!
    Loving that Sleek Blush palette!!!
    Came here blog hopping and liked your blog!
    Do drop by my blog sometime.
    And do follow if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I'd gotten more when I had the chance! Oh well, next time I'll be ordering! Thanks, i'll take a look at yours too :)

      Delete
  3. Loving the makeup! Au naturale beauty with a little bit of glamor! And mmmm those fries are making me hungry hahahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fries and dip looks so delicious! Now I want some... hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post with nice photos, i wish for your complete recovery!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...