Thursday 27 September 2012

Review: Milani Baked Blushes in 07 Fantastico Mauve and 08 Coralina!

How's 'fall' been for you? I step into shops now and everythings in a dull, dark and gloomy color scheme! Make up trends have been going the same too, darker, smudgey, grungy and not bright and tropical like during summer!

I completely missed my chance to buy brightly colored shorts from New look during the summer and now as they're clearing out last pieces in store, all the sizes are too big! Oh well, the search goes on in sunny singapore! No rush for more clothes, I've got plenty!

These blushes were bought for me by my brother's wife, then girlfriend when she came to singapore some months ago. When I found out I had the chance to get some make up products that have been raved about so much I decided to get a few of these, I really wanted the bronze shade Terra Sole but she couldn't find it at the time in stores.

Oh! How I just wish such products at such prices were more easily found in Singapore! It' so exciting I wish more girl could try products!

Continue below for swatches and the review!
 
Milani Baked Blush in 07 Fantastico Mauve and  08 Coralina!


Milani Baked Blushes: All four, two were for my friend, she asked for Coralina and Berry Amore!
Milani Baked Blush in 03 Berry Amore!
Berry amore looks like such a lovely gold pinched copper rose!
Milani Baked Blush in 08 Coralina!
This is such a beautiful coral shade, it leaves such a beautiful fresh sheen on the skin!
Milani Baked Blush in 07 Fantastic Mauve!
It's a deep plum shade which can be very wearable with a light hand!
The packaging before you unwrap them!
My only two beautful Milani Baked blushes! Coralina and Fantastico Mauve!
Product!

Having been raved about by anyone who's come across them. These are spoken about on youtube in the past when they were new and still are constantly mentioned as an amazing blush product. They are baked products and by nature have a swirl of shades in them. All the baked blushes are shimmery and that's fine with me!

Knowing that I enjoy blushes with shimmer, these have really met all my expectation. They are smooth and silky and apply in a very pigmented and soft way on the skin. A touch and tiny rub of a brush is more than enough for each cheek. 

I love the visuals of this product as well as the vibrancy of the shades, Coralina is especially wearable for everyone and Fantastico Mauve would be great for those with a slight tan to deep skin tones as it can be over powering on fair to light skin tones!

When applying this blush and swatching there's a feel of a butter being applied, the blush is soft and yet so consistently pigmented, this is what's great about this blush. Soft, smooth, pigmented and natural looking!

Coralina Baked Blush is a deep bright coral swirled with creams and streaks of pinky oranges!
Fantastic Mauve is a deep plum with cream, dark purple and bright pink swirls!
The packaging comes with a bottom section with a mirror and a brush which I don't use, too scratchy for me!

Swatches of Milani Baked Blushes in 07 Fantastico Mauve and 08 Coralina! They are shimmery and have beautiful sheens being baked products! I love both colors insanely!

Paid: $7.99 US
($10 SGD)

Recommend: If you get the chance to order these from Cherry Culture or through a spree, from their site or from a friend, grab one or two! Especially if you love pigmented, soft blushes!

Repurchase: Yes, I'd love to grab Terra Sole which is a lovely bronze gold shade!

Bottom line: Soft, smooth, pigmented and affordable, there's nothing bad about these unless you like your blushes much less bright and shimmery! Otherwise these are so amazing for bright cheeks!


 Have you tried Milani Baked Blushes? 
Any other of their baked shadows? 
Do you like bright blushes?
let me know!

Feel free to comment! Thanks so much!



18 comments:

  1. I love Milani blushes!! esp because they are affordable :-D
    I have 2 of them, one in red vino and one in Luminoso.. Luminoso looks kinda similar to Coralina though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so affordable compared to regular drugstore brands here! Oh I wish I had luminoso...it seems to be a lighter version of coralina! :)

      Delete
  2. wow, beautiful shades, love both of them <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these baked blushes. It's really hard to find them in Toronto, I usually have to order them online. Have you tried Luminoso it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, tell me about difficult. The only way to get them here is to order online! I'm lucky to have a few, they are so worth any trouble to get them...these are the only two I have! :p

      Delete
  4. I have neglected my Milani baked blushes for a long time.. will dig them out again when I get back to Tokyo :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! They are so wonderful!
    I love them <3
    Have a nice day :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to try coralina forever! I think your swatch convinced me- I have to have it!
    Thanks!!
    Xoxo
    Kelsey

    kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, if you've got the chance to get them, go do so! I can't get them here at all! :)

      Delete
  7. Coralina looks GORGEOUS. I have Luminoso and I absolutely adoooore it. :) I really want to collect all of these baked blushes. By far my fav Milani products.
    Thanks for swatching them~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very strong peach, I wish I could collect them all! :) you're welcomed!

      Delete
  8. these blushes are gorgeous!! I love both of them! I've never tried a colour like Fantastic Mauve it looks so pretty. I always look at the Milani section at my local drugstore but they have a very limited amount of products on shelf (no baked mineral blushes!) :( lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one to try! If I had milani near me I'd totally grab a few more! :)

      Delete
  9. Coralina looks gorgeous! Totally right up my alley. I really need to get my hands on these baked blushes, have heard so many good things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go go get them! I think coralina is really a great coral for anyone! Fair to dark skinned!

      Delete
  10. Wow the coraline blush is so beautiful thanks for this georgeus review!

    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Fan Page

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...