Saturday 15 April 2017

Review: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Abyss!

Glide on, slide on eyeliner! Eyeliner can really be a girls' best friend and with soooo many shades available now on the market it's always possible for find a color that you want without being too concerned about whether its a novelty and won't have a good standard. Urban Decay is a great example, with so many shades available asides from the standard black, browns and flesh tones they have the most beautiful range of colorful eyeliners.

As someone who loves blue eyeliner I just HAD to get this bold medium blue color when I saw it among all the others!

Continue below for my eyeliner review!
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Abyss!
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Abyss! Such a bold statement from them eh?
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Abyss
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Abyss!
Packaging & Product!

Absolutely a fan of Urban Decay's exterior packaging. It's full of personality, sleek, bold, stylized and fun. All eyeliner exteriors are also on the same shade and finish of the color of the liner which is a nice way of easily identifying the pencil.

The 24/7 pencils are seriously one of the best quality eyeliners out there. They are seriously creamy, pigmented, easy to use and stay on very well. As someone who has a very watery waterline, unfortunately even this pencil does not last in my waterline more than 3 hours before there is a lot of fading and missing patches. However on the lid as a regular eyeliner, this performs very well. Although on my friends who don't have such sensitive eyes, this for them stays all day.

My two ways of using this pencil is as a pop in the waterline, on top of my usual black eyeliner or on top of the center of my lid over my black eyeliner. This shade is seriously a stunner and really looks great against brown eyes. One thing to note is that these eyeliners last and stay creamy until you finish the pencil unlike gel eyeliners which I also love but they harden months into opening.

Swatch of Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Abyss
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Abyss
Paid: $33 SGD or about $24 USD 

(Considering regular eyeliners costs $18-25 SGD, this is pricier but the range of shades and quality is well worth the extra money)

Recommend:Yes! For those who need a creamy pigmented bold blue, this shade is definitely one to keep handy. It's easy to use and with such a huge range of shades there's definitely something for everyone. 

Repurchase: Yes, I've already got my eyes on a couple other shades. Unlike most other brands that only have one or two options for each colors, Urban Decay has plenty of variants for each color which makes their range super exciting.

Bottom line: A high performance creamy eye pencil which should perform very well on the majority of people unless you have very watery eyes or oily eyelids. Unlike some pencils that dry out fairly quickly, these stay creamy and true to form until you are done with them.

What's your favorite brand of eyeliner?
Do you like blue liner?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. I am in-love with Urban Decay eyeliners. They really are pigmented and also long-lasting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UD 24/7 eyeliners are great and I usually get them over Xmas because they always christmas set for cheaper. This shade is sooo bold and bright <3
    I love blue eyeliners but I always get negative comments when I wear them :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Urband Decay does have great sets! That's terrible and yet understandable that people who aren't used to bright colors would give! But ignore them and wear them happily! :)

      Delete
  3. That's such a pretty colour, dear! Altho I don't wear eye liner, I love seeing others drawing it on their eyes...... xoxo

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...