Sunday 23 April 2017

Food Posts: Everything eaten in November and Decemeber 2016! (burritos, tempura, prawn cakes)

Foodie fiesta! For the last two months of last year I had a couple more interesting meals. One was a Mexican meal with my girlfriends, a Thai dinner out with my family and some yummy home made Japanese tempura. I've learned to not go crazy with my camera, taking photos of everything like I used to when I was younger so here are my top snaps from November and December!

Continue below for the full foodie post!
Mexican food at Coyote! Cheese nachos, beef burrito, pork tacos and BBQ pork ribs!
A dessert platter with ice cream, churros and banana cake, tequila wings and a pudding!
Home made pumpkin pie and apple pie.
An indian meal with my mother and brother! Pratas and a dosai for me!
Home made prawn tempura and tonkatsu!
Assorted vegetable tempuras! My favorite!
 A japanese feast for my boyfriend and I!
Papaya salad!
Basil chicken stir fry! Super tasty although a bit too wet!
Giant fresh chewy prawn cakes! Oh these are so good!
A pork fried noodle! Love dark sauce rice noodles!
Juicy grilled chicken!
Roast chicken rice with stir fried vegetables, omelette and pickles!
Potato crab cakes! Yummy!
Two piece KFC spicy afternoon snack with cheese fries and coleslaw!
Strawberry bingsu dessert!
Delicious huge portions of local style 'western' food. Chicken cutlet with mushroom sauce and a fried chicken chop!

That's a wrap guys! I hope this food post brought some drool out of you!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I love food posts & yours always make me drool! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks soooo delicious! You just spoiled my diet :))

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...