Monday 17 June 2013

Skincare review: La Roche-Posay Toleriane Softening Foaming Gel!

Gentle foaming gel! I've not always been a fan of these 'soft' on the skin type of cleansers but ever since trying Hada Labo AHA/BHA foam cleanser (my review here!) and Avene Gel cleanser (my review here!) this one from La Roche-Posay jumped out at me.

I've had very good experiences with face cleansers which are soap free and scent free, I found that besides being gentle they don't leave the skin tight and have helped my skin improve or maintain a good condition.

Continue below for the review!
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Softening Foaming Gel (Normal to Combination skin)
This is in place of a cleanser, together with a silicone scrub this really can remove face make up!
Product!

A slightly thickened gel texture, this face wash is of a creamy color and is frangrance and color free. The ironic thing is that the scent of this is very much like a very diluted acrylic paint which to some might be too strong but after some time of using this I'm used to it and I don't leave this very long on my face anyway before washing it off.

This formula is meant for normal to combination skin, they also sell this wash for dry skin as well! I really think that the scent and fragrant free formula together with the neutral PH level has helped my skin maintain its clearness.

The only time my skin is slightly blemished is the week before my period but otherwise this has been using very frequently at night as it also helps remove face make up with a good silicone scrubber!

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Softening Foaming Gel (Normal to Combination skin)
Paid: $29 SGD or about $23 USD

Recommend: Yes, for those who have oilier skin and skin that gets tight after strong cleansers, this could be sometime to try. It's still fairly affordable and used with a silicone scrub helps work the product into your skin really well. Just do give this a smell first, its quite strong.

Repurchase: Maybe, this has been working very well but I find that my Hada Labo works just as well and I've got a repurchase of that I want to work through first. I've been using this for more than two months and I'll be finishing this soon!

Bottom line: This soap free cleanser is great for oilier skin, used with a scrubber it removes face make up quite well. I find the scent at first to be quite strong but otherwise it's helped my skin stay very balanced.


Have you tried any products from La Roche-Posay?
Think this would work for you?
let me know!

Feel free to comment! Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds really good for blemish prone skin. I prefer cream cleansers as I feel they are less harsh than foamy ones but this one does sound gentle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried this yet. the brand isn't familiar either. But it seems interesting! Thanks for the review. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend who has really sensitive skin swears by it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're curious about trying other French skincare products, visit my French skincare boutique where I stock many cult favorites such as Bioderma, Nuxe, etc...
    All at competitive rates and worldwide shipping!
    Come visit~

    www.frenchcares.com

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...