Thursday 6 November 2014

Empties for August/September 2014!

Empties for two months! Oh damn ladies, behold your eyes on the heaps of empty products I've had the honour to throw away from the last two months! I always go through hair care and skin care faster than make up besides pan foundation powder! Hope you find something interesting in my giant empties post!

Continue below for the post!

The Face Shop Papaya peeling wash, Shu Uemura cleansing oil, Pond's pure white cleanser, Biore lip & eye remover, Tamarind body scrub, Yves Rocher Blackberry shower gel, Nivea mattifying toner, Avene Cleanance toner, Tea tree cleanser!
The face shop real nature mask cucumber and acai berry, Etude house collagen moistfull peeling wash, Cathy Doll berry yogurt peeling gel, Etude House choux base!


The Face Shop Volcanic Aloe Clay nose pack, Bodhi Shower gel Citrus, Vichy Purete Thermale milk cleanser, Diaso sponge detergent, Olay radiance serum, The Body Shop Satsuma shower gel
All the nose strips I used! I use them at least twice a week! My review of The Face Shop nose strip (here) and my review of biore nose strips (here)!
Isle of Dog clean coating shampoo (for my dogs), Herbal Essence dangerously straight conditioner, Organix keratin oil conditioner, Aqua label royal jelly softener, Queen Helene Oatmeal n honey!

Daiso sponge detergent, Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo mascara, Kiss me Heroine Impact Frame mascara, L'oreal telescopic Explosion mascara, For strange women absinthe lip balm, AHA Alpha micro cleanse, Topshop Blush & bronze duo
Dettol Original shower gel, The Body Shop Rainforest balance shampoo, neutrogena hydro boost gel, Boots Lemongrass & tamarind shower gel, Biore eye & lip remover, Shiseido Ibuki Purifying cleanser, Turnip Face Tonic
Pantene total damage care conditioner, Mane n Tail gentle clarifying shampoo, Maybelline color tattoos, Make up studio gel eyeshadow, Boots Lavender & Lilac body scrub, Maybelline baby lips, The Face Shop mango seed cleansing butter, Scentio Apricot body scrub, cutex nail polish remover!
Catrice All Matte plus foundation, Maybelline the magnum volum express and ultra comb, Sana pore putty BB mineral powder, OPI nail lacquer, Make up studio gel eyeshadow, Essence single eyeshadow, Silky girl eyeshadow duo!
Catrice Photo finish foundation, Benefit Hello flawless foundation, ZA concealer perfection, Mac eyeshadow in carbon, Canmake shader powder, Nive lip butter, The Body Shop shimmer cubes, NYX round lipstick, Kiss me Heroine long & curl mascara!
Things I'm holding on until I get a tan again to use: Kate Mineral foundation powder, Manhattan 2 in 1 perfect teint powder, 17 Super Fine powder, Kiko, Cezanne!

There were just way too many products in this post to do mini reviews on everything! I pretty much used up all of the skincare and in terms of the make up products, they were either the wrong color, dried up, used up or very old and I've never gotten around to using them. I really am happy being able to use up all these products, being able to buy new products knowing that I've gotten rid or used up what I already have! Don't you love that feeling?

What products have you been finishing recently?
More skincare/make up?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Soooo many empties haha! did u like the Bodhi Shower gel, thinking of getting it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! What's the size of your room, sweetie?? My hubby is always complaining that our apt is like a warehouse with all the products coming in. Maybe I should show him this post. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, soooo many empties sweetie...you have used some lovely products really. Very nice post dear! Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW how do you manage to use up so many products??? I am really bad in terms of using products up ( except daily necessities like shampoo or bath stuffs ), but even I rarely use up skin care. Maybe because I tend to get bored with one product then rotate it with others that's why I rarely use up anything. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA talk about tons of empties! Good job :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW You have finished up a lot of stuff! Good on ya ;) I want to try those Biore nose strips ^^ heard so much amazing things!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...