Sunday 17 March 2013

Overview: My Bourjois Blush Collection (Rose Ambre, Rose de Jaspe, Lilas D'or, Santal, Brun Cuivre)!

Feast your eyes on my magic pots! If you've never heard or experience Bourjois little pot blushes it's about time you've been enlightened! I've been using these for more than a year now, collected them bit by bit. Bourjois has many more shades than the five I own but I find several of them quite similar and some too dark for my liking.

They are of consistently great quality and as I've reviewed in the past, I love how there's been attention paid to the packaging of the blushes. The exterior matches the shade and finishing of the product inside! (Check out my review for 3 of them here!)

Continue below for the overview!
My humble Bourjois pot blush collection! In shades: 74 Rose Ambre, 95 Rose de Jaspe, 33 Lilas D'or, 92 Santal, 03 Brun Cuivre
74 Rose Ambre, 95 Rose de Jaspe, 33 Lilas D'or, 92 Santal, 03 Brun Cuivre
74 Rose Ambre, 95 Rose de Jaspe, 33 Lilas D'or, 92 Santal, 03 Brun Cuivre
74 Rose Ambre (matte medium cool rose), 95 Rose de Jaspe (pale satin pink), 33 Lilas D'or (warm coral with gold shimmer)
92 Santal (Warm shimmery bronze ), 03 Brun Cuivre (pale satin natural coral tan)
Rose de Japse
Santal
 These may look very similar in photo but they have obvious differences. Rose de Japse is the lightest pink sheen, Santal has a rich peachy brown undertone, Rose Ambre is a matte dusty rose and Cuivre Brun is a lovely pale peach tan.

All these shades can be built up but wouldn't wear the stronger shades with such opacity in person.

Rose Ambre
Brun Cuivre
Finally in Lilas D'or!

 Packaging & Product!

This is going to be quick and to the point. I've already done a more in depth review on my first 3 Bourjois blushes, (please take a read here!)

I absolutely love almost everything about these blushes. The quality is fantastic, great pigmentation, finishes and small size. I love how the design team has paid such awesome attention to the details of the packaging. Each blush has packaging that matches the shade and finish of the product, so a matte finish packaging for a matte blush or a shimmery blush with a shimmery packaging.

The only downside is that the product is slightly inconvenient to use. You must have a brush that's a bit stiff to get product on the brush as the blush is baked and very hard. Otherwise with the right brush, these babies are so great and easy to use!

Bourjois pot blush 74 Rose Ambre, 95 Rose de Jaspe, 33 Lilas D'or, 92 Santal, 03 Brun Cuivre






















































The bottom line is that these are amazing and will never be forgotten or left alone for too long in my collection! Do grab a shade to try if you're keen on pretty pink blushes! 

Are you a fan of Bourjois blushes? 
Which shade do you fancy? 
let me know!

Feel free to comment! Thank you!

9 comments:

  1. Nod doubt my favorites is Brun Cuivre. But all are lovelies blushes.

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try these Bourjois blushes but after trying them instore and also hearing people talk about their hardness and difficulty to transfer product onto their brush, I don't think I'll purchase them, despite their beautiful shades! My favourite from your collection is Brun Cuivre, it looks nice and subtle for a fresh look. I wonder why they are so hard, shame about it though because I would have loved them :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! they look gorgeous on you! i have only rose ambre, and I already regret it that i didn't pick up more on my last trip to jakarta and singapore. ://
    I agree with you about they are baked very hard. it is a bit difficult to pick up the product with soft brush. the brush must be stiff and hard enough, though the pigmentation is really great..
    lilas d'or is now on the top of my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love them ALL :) They look amazing on you and the pigmentation is outrageously gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fantaaastic! Too bad they aren't sold in the US. :(~
    Thanks for the swatches though~ Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!!! All the pretty colors! Looks so pigmented! I have so many blushes already but if I could get my hands on one of these, I'd be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome collection! I used to own couple of Bourjois blushers during my days with SQ & love them all. As I rarely wear make-up these days, I don't own any brands now. Wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohmaygwad ohmygawd ohmygwad!! these were the most gorgeous and pigmented blush I have ever seen!!!!!!!! so pretty!!! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Santal on you! Such a sophisticated but sultry colour. You make them all look good! They look so pigmented in your swatches - mine have all hardened and I need to take to the surface with a toothpick to get any pigment :p

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...