Wednesday 13 July 2011

Food: Spaghetti Dinner!

Hah...this might start sounding old but this was from a week ago! I said, I was behind on my blogging! It was a late night and I made spaghetti for the family since we were all tired!

I've always found western food to be so much faster with less preparation on average so this dish was fast to whip up! I didn't have time to chill the meat balls before cooking so they sort of fell apart when I was pan-frying them!

Things I used:
  • Spinach Fettuccine
  • Mince pork
  • Coriander
  • King Oyster mushrooms
  • White onions
  • Tomatoes
  • Carrots
  • Garlic
  • Black Pepper
  • Seasoning
  • Herbs

Sorry, took no photos during prep time!

Yum yum...the 'crushed' meatballs are hidden below everything!

I like meatballs and I can-not lie...hehe





Yep, that's all folks...


Feel free to leave me comments!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...