Thursday 5 April 2012

Spotted @ Watsons: Maybelline Jelly Glow "Bouncy" Blushes! (Rachel K, DHC, ZA)


Just a bunch of photos of things I recently spotted at Watsons in takashimaya including the new 'Jelly Glow' blushes from Maybelline which is what's known as the 'Bouncy' blushes overseas! We have four shades avaliable of which two I'd be interested in if I were to buy any!

They retail at $15.90 SGD each! ($12.50 USD)



Continue below to see photos of Rachel K, DHC and ZA products!

Maybelline Jelly Glow blushes!

Look at how the blush on the left has been squished from testing! Eeks!


Maybelline Jelly Glow blushes!



Maybelline Jelly Glow blushes!
Swatches of ZA 22 and Maybelline OC2
Powder foundation on sale at $12 a refill instead of $18!

Maybelline mineral foundation powder!
bottom to top: Za concealer in shade 2 vs. Maybelline mineral concealer in shade 1


Stand alone Canmake booth!
Glorious swatching to be done!


I want magnetic nail polish! but at $22 SGD a bottle!!

Mini sized 15 ml skin 79 BB creams!





I've swatched them before! Incredibly smooth and pigmented! They come in 50ml tubes I believe! That's a lot of product!

I know...'deep' doesn't even look tan in the photo! It's a light tan shade, not 'deep' at all!


Love spotting products in stores to share! 
Anything you've seen recently that you want to try? 
Let me know!




Thanks for stopping by!



8 comments:

  1. OMG You have heaven over there *drooling*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! it's okay over here! :) Things are pricey! Things that are permanent get 'limited edition' stamped on them! :p

      Delete
  2. Wow, Singapore has such a variety of brands for cosmetics. I haven't heard too many good things about the bouncy blushes, and they turn a bit gross after a few uses! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we do have a good mish-mash of east and west brands here! Yep, I don't intend on getting any! I don't think they'd last very well in this heat either! :P

      Delete
  3. You guys have such awesome make up there! So much BB cream! And it is all so cute! I'm seriously jealous. India is totally ignored by Eastern brands. T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of bb creams, yes! But we're craving for high end and really affordable stuff thats all over the US and UK! I want sleek, NYX and tarte! Hopefully in time more asian bands will go into india! :p

      Delete
  4. Urgh! We don't have the Jelly Glow Blushes here yet. I love that you have so much goood stuff in your Watsons. I wish we have that much available bb creams in stores as well. Heaven indeed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice opinion.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...