Sunday 29 September 2013

Shimmery sage green and gold eyes!

Shimmering sage green! After eyeing at the drugstore and buying a beautiful rich green shade from Catrice I knew I had to get around to using it with gold on my lids! Here's the super simple and glorious look I created with the catrice single!

Check out my Catrice eyeshadow review (here) and neutral shades (here)!

Continue below for the look!
A Shimmery sage green and gold eye look!
Complementary and simple, a rich golden green sage with a yellow bronze!
Paired with my signature winged eyeliner and thick coat of mascara!
I used a Maybelline Color tattoo in Bold Gold on the inner half of my lids and then a golden green cream shadow from catrice on the outer half!

I placed the green shade from Catrice on the center of my lid while using the medium an dark bronze brown shades from the Majolica trio in the crease and outer V!

Products: Kate Majolook trio eyeshadow(my review here), Revlon matte shadow (for eyebrows), Milani Baked blush (my review here), Kiss me heroine eyeliner (my review here), Kiss me Heroine mascara (my review here), Dior addict lipgloss (my review here), The Face Shop BB cream (my review here), Catrice cream eyeshadow, Maybelline color tattoo (my review here), Catrice camouflage cream, Catrice single eyeshadow (my review here), Catrice Quad (highlight shade)


To go with the rich shimmery eye, I went with a coral cheek and a glossy peach lip!

I used my Dior Ultra Addict Gloss in 732 (my review here!)
Surprising both the lipgloss and blush are actually full of shimmer but because of the light amounts I apply they both show up as a sheen than shimmer! I am such a huge fan of shimmer I actually wouldn't mind if the shimmer is visible!

I think this shimmery green and gold look both work for summer and fall and even winter! I personally don't follow color trends as it's hot all year round here!

Would you rock this shimmery sage on your eyes too?
With gold or something else?
let me know!

Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I love how flawless your skin always looks! I really like the green and gold combo for your eyes, it really makes them pop :) And the blush you have on is such a gorgeous shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love that green color :) It looks beautiful with gold .
    I used mine with a matte orange and some aubergine , looked great too .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of the colors you have used!! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh lovely!!! what camera do you use, btw? how do you manage to capture the blush so vivid? i always have troubles trying to capture how my blush looks on the cheeks no matter how much I apply T.T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love inspiring colours for autumn!!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the colour combo you used in around your eyes is stunning!!! thank you for sharing your products used~♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products including cosmetics from Diamond Beauty, Candydoll, Dollywink, etc!)

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...