Sunday 16 October 2011

LOTN: Smokey Purple & night out (photos!)

Just to tag onto the last post with my smokey dark blue this was something I threw together on whim with my only other mac eyeshadow...a veluxe pearl aubergine color. Rockstar!

I had an hour and this is what I came up with, spent the evening with my friend, we played pool, got some bubble tea were suppose to get her tongue pierced but couldn't because she had ulcers in her mouth.



Things used:
  • MAC carbon (black)
  • MAC rockstar (red purple)
  • rimmel exaggerate eyeliner (black)
  • Kiss me herione mascara (waterproof black)
  • Revlon colorstay mineral blush (berry shade)
  • l'oreal true match R2
  • Maybelline mineral pressed powder (OC2)

Loving the vividness of the purple....

The eyeliner and carbon shadow mix on my lower lash line smoked in a nice way by the end of the night...
No big deal or blending out...just black on the outer third to add a kick to the purple!



The smoked/smudge out liner actually made my tired eyes look alert!

Walking to Cathy....

Sweet talk bubble milk tea!

Passing the MAC @ Tangs Plaza

Apparently I'm not very good at placing myself in shots...

She took this one after I pointed out how the sign in front was sorta in a funny place...then she went "All hail six-pack!" I cracked up!

Just part of a typical day out....

Death trap....for the yellow striped fella...









Feel free to leave comments!
Thanks for stopping by!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...